The Doctor's Wife {FOUR}

A/N: Comments and votes mean loads (especially in this chapter as...things happen. I'm dying to know your reactions to certain things!). Thank you for reading!

The Doctor hugs Amy, Poppy hugs Rory and then they swap before the TARDIS tries to stand

"Not good. Not good at all. How do you walk around in these things?"

"We're not quite there yet. Just hold on," he whispers to her as The Doctor helps her up "Amy, this is, well, she's my TARDIS. Except she's a woman. She's a woman, and she's my TARDIS,"

"She's the TARDIS?" Amy asks, completely shocked

"And she's a woman. She's a woman and she's the TARDIS!"

"Did you wish really hard?"

"Shut up. Not like that!"

"Hello. I'm Sexy," she introduces and The Doctor sighs before pointing at a laughing, Amy, Rory and Poppy.

"Still shut up!" Poppy looks around and realises she's in the old console room. The one where she'd always 'coincidently' fall into The Doctor, where her and Donna had laughed at stupid things and where Donna had most likely had her mind wiped... Still, the jump seat was comfier here.

"The environment has been breached. Nephew, kill them all," House speaks up.

"Where's Nephew?" The Doctor asks the group

"He was standing right where you materialised,"

" Ah. Well, he must have been redistributed,"

"Meaning what?" Rory questions

"You're breathing him..."

"Oh, come on.," Amy covers her nose and Poppy sighs

"Ew,"

"Another Ood I failed to save," The Doctor mutters rather casually,

"Doctor. I did not expect you,"

"Well, that's me all over, isn't it? Lovely old unexpected me," The Doctor walks around the old console room and Poppy leans on the old jump seat, feeling nostalgic.

"The big question is, now you're here, how to dispose of you? I could play with gravity," everyone's pulled to the floor and Poppy falls onto the seat before it suddenly stops. Poppy stays laying down as she catches her breath, the opposite gravity had strangely calmed her stomach for a bit. "Or I could evacuate the air from this room and watch you choke," the air starts to disappear and everyone grabs their throats, trying to breathe.

"You really don't want to do that," The Doctor warns

"Why shouldn't I just kill you now?" the air comes back in and Poppy starts breathing heavily.

"Because then I won't be able to help you. Listen to your engines. Just listen to them. You don't have the thrust and you know it. Right now, I'm your only hope for getting out of your little bubble through the rift, and into my universe. And mine's the one with the food in," Poppy sits up, looking at her boyfriend in disbelief.