A Good Man Goes To War {THREE}

Poppy walks up to the room The Doctor had entered seconds earlier, and she listens quietly

"Pretty names. Hello, Melody and Willow Pond,"

"Melody and Willow Williams," Rory corrects

"One's a geography teacher and the other Alliteration. Melody and Willow Pond are superheroes,".

"You could always go with Poppy Williams," the three turn to the blonde woman, smiling as she leans by the doorway, holding her own child.

"You want us to name our baby after you?"

"It was a suggestion!" Poppy defends, joining the group "I think Willow suits her though," she admits, looking down at the baby girl with ginger hair barely visible.

"Well yes, I suppose she does smell nice. Never really sniffed her," The Doctor says suddenly, looking down at Melody "Maybe I should give it a go. Amelia Pond, come here," he hugs Amy tightly, and when they part, Amy takes Willow from Rory's arms "I'm sorry we were so long,"

"It's okay. I knew you were coming. Both of you. My boys," she then looks at Poppy and her daughters "and girls,"

"It's okay. She's still all yours," The Doctor says to Willow, he then looks to Melody "And really, you should call her mummy, not big milk thing,"

"Okay, what are you doing?" Amy asks

"I speak Baby,"

"No, you don't,"

"Apparently he does," Poppy rolls her eyes, rocking Alexandra gently in her arms "He's already discussed my glasses with his daughter. Of course, their first conversation is making fun of me,"

"Naturally," Amy laughs

"I speak everything," The Doctor defends "don't I, Melody Pond," he grabs his bowtie "No, it's not. it's cool," Willow waves slightly "See? Listen to your sister,"

----------&----------

Poppy and Rory stand next to each other, both holding babies "Did you and The Doctor chose a name?" Rory asks his friend ad she nods.

"Alexandra Watcher," Poppy smiles "y'know, I bet they're all gonna be friends," Poppy looks down at Willow.

"Oh, we'll make sure of it," Rory smiles and Poppy laughs "And when Willow has a daughter, she'll name her after Alexandra, unlink some friends I know," Poppy 'glares' at Rory and he laughs.

Amy rushes a crying melody out of the TARDIS and Rory walks over, still carrying a calm Willow, who's invested in looking at herself in her Father's armour.

"Hey, what's wrong?

"She doesn't like the TARDIS noise. I asked him to turn something off, but it was all, 'but I don't want to punch a hole in the space-time continuum',"

"Rory!" Jenny walks over "The Judo on have escorted the Clerics out of the quadrant. Spitfires have returned to their own time. Captain Avery and his men are going," Jenny looks down at Melody "Is she all right?"

"Yes, she's just crying," at that, Willow starts to get upset, following her older sister's footsteps. Rory sighs, rocking her gently and she calms down slightly.

"Already a Daddy's girl," Rory mutters happily.

"Give her to me, human fool. She needs changing!" Strax demands

"I just changed her. I think she might need a feed," Amy says defensively

"A feed, of course. I'll take care of everything,"

"Er, I really don't think you will, actually,"

"I have gene-spliced myself for all nursing duties. I can produce magnificent quantities of lactic fluid,"

"And now I'm leaving," Poppy walks away "Jack," Poppy starts and the immortal looks down at her "hold my baby, I have something to do,"

"What?"

"Hold," she passes Alexandra over "I have some snooping around to do,"

"Why're you trusting me with her?" he asked panicked "what if I drop her?"

"You won't,"

"I'll make sure you don't," Alex says, walking over with a smile "I think she'd be very annoyed," she looks down at the baby girl.

"Thank you," Poppy rushes off to god knows where.

"So...hi," Jack looks down at Alex and she rolls her eyes

"Stop it!" The Doctor shouts from across the room

"Come on!" Alex laughs lightly at the two men before looking down at baby Alexandra.

"Thank you,"

"Are you talking to the baby?"

"Yep," Alex answers quickly, "I know, I am quite pretty," she whispers down "Quite lucky for you really," she listens to Alexandra "he's just nervous, he's not used to children. Well, I suppose I would hold you better, but I'd find that weird. Why? Well that's a secret," Alex looks up to a confused Jack "I'll take her,"

"Oh, thank god,".