Chapitre Quatre - Church

Let us start of by saying that you did not believe in god. Whatsoever, however, you were forced to attend a church service every Sunday. The only thing that kept you going was the boy by the name of Timothée Chalamet. He was the pastor's son, and so you always assumed he was off limits. But that didn't stop you from taking far to many glances at him as the pastor spoke. Today's message was about perseverance, but you hardly knew what was going on because you were distracted by the hot boy a few rows ahead. This Sunday, Timothée had on a grey suit with a navy blue tie. He was mesmerizing to say the least. But what got you the most was his rings. Throughout the entire service he was twisting the silver rings up and down his fingers almost deliberately trying to get you horny. However, your staring did not go unnoticed as Timothée looked over at you through the corner of his eye with a sly smirk showing on his face. He took this opportunity to lick his lips and wink at you. At this teasing action your knees almost buckled if it weren't for you tight grip on the seat in front of you. After his teasing action, all you wanted was payback so you quietly excused yourself from the service and went up to the bell tower. All you wanted to do was regain your thoughts when you felt a heavy breath on the side of your neck. You didn't know who it was until Timothée whispered "I know you couldn't take your eyes of me this morning, I could almost feel how wet your panties were just by the way you were looking at me..." as he spook those mesmerizing words a warm hand slid down your sun dress and soon was pressed against your vagina. It felt like heaven to say the least. You gasped and retorted "oh yah, well Im not the one who followed me up here just to get in my pants." You said this all while turning around to face the beautiful boy and bitting your lower lip. You were both so heated in the moment as Timothée pushed you up against the nearest wall and picked you up making your legs cling around his waist. He hiked up your white dress to reveal a lacy white thong in hopes that one day like this he would see them. You were so ready to see him naked and it was very noticeable as you quickly went to undue the buttons of his suit and push his shirt aside. To your surprise he had a six pack even though he was on the skinnier side. Your mouth was gaping open when he started placing rushed kisses down your neck. You let out a breathy moan which was followed by a delicate hand covering your mouth "Although I want to hear you scream out my name baby we wouldn't want to get caught and spoil all the fun, would we now?" And like an obedient little girl you nodded your head and tried to stay as silent as possible as he continued to pleasure you. Neither of you could take the forplay anymore, so he quickly ripped your panties off and aligned his dick with your vagina. He slowly pushed into you trying to be as soothing as possible. As he slowly pushed into you, you gasped at how full you felt with him inside of you. He quickly picked up the speed and you loved the way it felt, but it was beginning to get quiet hard to contain your gasps of pleasure from escaping. As your strained attempts to keep hush soon failed as Timothée hit your g- spot  while simultaneously rubbing your clit threw you over the edge. You let out a breathy moan and Timothée didn't even try to stop you anymore. He loved the way you sounded as he was pleasuring you. That sound drove him over the edge towards his own orgasm. You followed soon after him as he pumped into you a few more times as his hot sperm flowed inside of you. He knew you would be fragile after having sex, so he gently pulled out of you and fixed you dress. You were about to reach for your underwear and realizing it was torn to shreds all the while hearing footsteps coming up to stairs. You gave Timothée a nervous glance because you both looked like you just had hardcore sex. In attempt of quick thinking. Timothée rung the church bells in an effort to make the the person nearing the room to leave. To both your delights the person walked away thinking the task was done for them. After the little fiasco the two of you laughed of the entire situation as Timothée pulled you into a safe and warm hug. He whispered "I don't want this to be a one time thing, I want to have this... us be a thing" After all that had happened your simply nodded as you kissed his forehead. You were in love with the pastor's son, and there was no denying it.