one

"Eomma, please wake up" I said tears coming down my cheeks.

Why did that car crash ever happen? If it never happened in the first place she would be awake right now. 

"Haeun, everything's gonna be alright" My grandmother said to me, I wanted to believe her words but I could, nothing has gone alright for me the past few months and this makes it even harder.

Grandmother sighed when I didn't say a word, I stared at eomma who was lying on the hospital bed. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen, I was at home, nothing was worrying or on my mind until grandmother called me saying eomma was at the hospital and grandfather was on the way to pick me up. Please don't leave me like appa did.

All of a sudden the monitor beside the bed started beeping  making me frozen, I hear my grandmother quickly rushing to find the doctors as they all of a sudden come in telling us to get out of the room as my grandmother dragged me out.

I couldn't help but start to cry, I knew what that beeping noise meant and I wish I didn't, I was alone now, I had no one to help me.

My grandmother pulled me into a hug as her fingers go through my hair, she must've been feeling the same as she was losing her daughter, her only daughter I could hear her sniffles as well. 

Oh how I wished he was here with me right now, but I doubt he would come anymore with our situation now.