six

It's been a few days since I returned to school ever since eomma's incident, I been slowly but surely getting better, Grandmother and Grandfather have helped me so much that I'm really grateful for them.

I was currently in my bedroom talking to Sina on the phone as she texted me she wanted to ask me.

"Wait, what?"

"Haeun, please, it's not gonna hurt" She begged 

"Renjun's gonna be there Sina! I can't" I say, Sina wanted me to come with her as she, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, and Mark were going to the Mall after school tomorrow but the fact that Renjun was also going to be there made me feel nervous.

"He doesn't know your coming" Sina explained making me sigh "That only makes it worse"

"Please Haeun? I'm going to be the only girl, you're my best friend, can you please come?" 

I sighed knowing the girl will be asking me non stop tomorrow if I don't say yes now, I didn't want to but I'll do it for her sake. "Okay, I'll go. But you better make sure nothings gonna happen." 

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You're the best, I have to go, my parent's are calling me, I'll see you tomorrow, bye!"

I chuckled "bye" I say to her as I hang up the phone, I sighed and lay down on my bed tomorrow was going to be interesting that's for sure.

Renjun... I remember the day clearly, the day he broke up with me, I was surprised to say at least he said it all so suddenly without any explanation, he didn't give me any reason. I still wonder to this day as to why he did it, but I won't find out soon I know that for sure.

"Haeun! Dinner's ready!" I hear my grandmother say.

"Coming!" I got off my bed and went down the stairs, where a cooked meal was waiting for me.