five

"Renjun, stop staring" I snapped back to reality as I felt someone shaking my shoulders, I turn to my right and see Jeno looking at me.

"you still like Haeun?" I groaned and placed my head on the table "When are you gonna stop asking me that?"

"Not until you give us an honest anwser hyung" Jisung added in 

"I don't like her anymore guys! Why can't you just believe me?" I say to them

Haechan scoffed "You were literally just staring at her. You think we believe your words?"

I didn't say anything and just ate my food hoping the topic of Haeun would die down, but knowing these boys it won't.

"I'm getting tired of this Renjun" I hear Jaemin say "You been sulky for seven months, you don't think that gives us a hint you still love her?"

I wanted to yell at them, all of this was just frustrating me even more "Can we just stop talking about Haeun?" I say the anger in my voice risens.

The tension dies down and the boy talked about something else which I was glad for.  The topic of Haeun just hurts for me to even think about, I know the reason why I did what I did but she doesn't, I left her alone, without knowing anything that was going on in my life, and I feel guilty for that. 

But I know it's too late to fix anything I had with her now.