two

A few day have passed since eomma's death and I am now living with my grandparents. I have dreaded this day since the incident took place, I was going back to school for the first time.

Everything from my old house that was in my room has been move to my new room in my grandparents house, as grandfather was driving me today since they lived further away to the school from where my house use to be.

"Haeun! Let's go" I hear grandfather yell as I quickly put on my blazer of our school uniform and take my phone from my desk and went down the stairs.

"Ready" I say as I approach him, he nodded opening the garage door as the two of us got in the car, my legs where shaking, why was I so nervous?

"Your nervous Haeun" Grandfather said as if he was reading my mind, I nodded my head "I don't know why"

He chuckled "Relax and have fun" he said calmly "only think about the good and not the bad"

I stared out the window, it wasn't that easy for me. As my brain only was thinking of him it was hard to do that.

Grandfather pulled up into the school and parked up front "Have a good day, I'll pick you up after school if you need a ride" he said and I nodded "love you" I say closing the door.

I tooked a deep breath has I opened the door to the school, I knew there was nothing to be worried about, but I was just nervous.

As I walk through the building I could hear whispers around me, which I knew were from my classmates but I didn't dare to look as I just looked straight ahead and headed towards my locker.

"Haeun!"  I heard my name as soon as I opened my locker I turned my head to see Sina, Sina was my best friend and only friend I had.

She hugged me suddenly "I'm sorry" she said in a whisper tone and I knew why said that.

"You don't have to say sorry Sina, it's not your fault" I say softly pulling away from her.

Sina looked at me, I could see the sympathy in her eyes. "I haven't been there for you Haeun, I'm your friend I should be there to support you"

"Sina, it's okay" I say calming her down "Your an amazing friend, and you are supporting me"

I didn't know what I would be doing without Sina right now.