three

"Renjun-ah!" I hear my name, I turned my head to the right as I see one of my friends Jaemin coming towards me.

I waved to him as he came up to me "have you heard?" he asked making me confused as I shook my head

"Haeun's eomma passed away" He said quietly, I stared at him blankly, Haeun? Her face slowly came into my mind as I shook it off. 

Jaemin sighed "Of course your not going to do anything" 

I gave him a look "What? What do you want me to do? We're not together anymore Jaemin, I moved on" I say.

"You always say that" he muttered, but I pretend to not hear him

To be honest,I'm not over Haeun, I don't know why I broke up with her in the first place, at the time I thought my love for her was fading away, but now I feel like it's slowly coming back which I don't want to happen.

"Renjun?" I snapped out of my gaze and looked over to Jaemin who was staring at me with a confused face. "You ok?"

"Yeah" I say with a fake smile "was just thinking."

He nodded "Class start's in five minutes, we should hurry"

I agreed with him as the two of us picked up our pace to make it to class on time.

Haeun shouldn't be the first thing on my mind right now, a lot of other things come first. even though shouldn't I be more happier after breaking up with her? Why isn't that happening?