seven

The school day went on and I dreaded this moment as soon as the day started.

We were meeting up with the boys outside of the school, and me and Sina where the first to arrive, my nerves grew. I haven't talked to Renjun for seven months and I didn't want to know what would happen.

"Sina, Haeun!" The two of us turned our heads as the seven came up to us, my first instinct was to look at Renjun, he had a face of pure shock, it seemed like he wasn't expecting me to come at all.

"You guys are late" Sina said crossing her arms sending a playful glare to them.

All of us use to be friends, before the whole incident of me and Renjun took place, I don't know if we still are, but we must be if we are still hanging out with each other.

"Yah, we never had a set time to show up" Haechan exclaimed as I smiled 

"You said right after school, if I don't remind recalling, it's been five minutes" The rest of us laughed as the two bickered.

"That's enough" Jeno said jokingly he was the calm one in our group.

"let's go" Mark said, he was the eldest of all of us.  The nine of us walk towards the train station, everyone was talking and laughing but I couldn't help but feel a little awkward as I stayed by Sina the entire time.

"You're not very talkative" Sina said beside me making me sigh.

"Its just were with them for the first time since the incident" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear, making the girl shake her head.

"Enjoy yourself Haeun, forget the past for today and have fun" Sina told me placing her arm over my shoulder. "I'm doing this for you, you need a fun day once in your life"

I smiled "Thank you Sina"