one

omniscient

"it's okay dada calm down mommy gotchu." the chubby boy said to his son.

while stokeley was trying to get him to calm down, he heard his bedroom door open looking up from his son he saw it was my mom.

"hey baby whats wrong with him?" cleo asked. causing stokeley to sigh "kayden won't stop crying." he said to her as she sat down next to him.

"give me my grandson." and stokeley happily hand him over to her.

"hey kaybug let's go to momo room." she said as she took kayden into her room.

the chubby boy sighed as he got up , and started cleaning around his room. him and kayden share a room since kayden is small and love to be up under his 'mother' but it's okay cause stokeley room is big so their good.

after he finish cleaning up the room, he starts to make kayden bottle, and pick out his night clothes.

he was about to lay down and wait for his mother to return his son back to him, but was stopped by his phone ringing.

alien🤮👽

would like facetime

answer decline

answering his phone jahseh big forehead was all in the camera. "back up with that big ass forehead" stokeley laughed causing the other boy to suck his teeth.

"it was never that funny bitch." jahseh said making stokeley laugh more. "it was funny anyways whatcha want?" "i called for my baby boy where he at?"

the chubby boy rolled my eyes , but smiled jah loves kayden so much. " he in my mom room since he kept crying and i couldn't get him to stop." stokeley explain to him.

after talking to jah for a long minute his mom finally bought kayden back into his room, he was still wide awake.

"hii mommy baby." stokeley said while kissing kayden around his face making him laugh.

he played with kayden for a bit more before putting him in a bath, and putting him in the night clothes he picked out.

after that he gave him is bottle, turned on paw patrol kayden watched the tv slowly falling asleep.

"goodnight mommy baby." he said as he kissed his son forehead.

okay how y'all like this?🥺