three

stokeley

"which shoes should i get him?" i asked my best friend jahseh. he looked at the sneakers in my hand. white air force ones, and black air force ones.

"get the black ones." he said while looking back down at his phone. of course he say get the black one ole' demon ass nigga i think to myself.

😡
👉🏾👈🏾

"come on stokeley pokely lemme take kayden for the night." jahseh said "so you can have a free night or something."

"ion know jah." i shrugged which made him sigh. "bruh i'm taking kayden ion care now get my baby ready."

time skip[omniscient]

stokeley sat on the edge of his bed confused on what to do. kayden is with jah..bryson is at his friends house, and his mom is working.

grabbing his phone he went on instagram. opening his dms he seen a text from his internet friend ben.

mgng10x
hey stokeley i'm having a small party, u tryna slide?

stokeley thought for a minute. before replying to him.

_.stokeleyyy
yeah i'll slide send me the address.

a couple minutes later ben finally sends the address.

walking into bens house the song 'booted up' played loudly.he walked to the kitchen where he seen ben smoking weed with some green dread head boy.

tapping ben on the shoulder which made him turn around and hug stokeley. "ben i..i can't breathe." the chubby boy said making the dark skin let him go.

"sorry anyways stokeley meet my best friend baby hoe- i mean joe." benjamin said which made joe punch him. "fuck you ben." stokeley laughed at the two childish boys.

after smoking a couple of blunts with ben, and joe stokeley started to get tired. he called an lyft to get home since that's how he got there.

after a couple minutes he finally made it home. go straight to his bed he feel asleep.

i rewrote this chapter 5 different times just for it to come out ass🙃.

anyways when stokeley and dentrell was dating nobody knew. and stokeley doesn't know that the crackhead & dirty butt is friends with dents. so DONT GET CONFUSED😁.