five [one]

kentrell

stokeley words kept replaying in my head, he has a kid. i need to talk to him right now.

"baby come lay with me." kay my girlfriend says from the bed. i roll my eyes so hard they almost got stuck inside my head. "i can't i'm going out so see ya" i left before she could say anything back.

gettin into my car i pull out my phone textin ben.

lit'top🥵💚
yo ben

ten🥀🤞🏾
wuddup top ?

lit'top🥵💚
send me stokeley instagram.

ten🥀🤞🏾
i would ask why but that ain't my business his ig is @_.stokeleyyy

i send him back a thank you before going onto instagram searching up stokeley's ig name. after finding it i click on dm.

nba_youngboy
can we talk ?

while waiting for him to text back i start driving no where in particular, trying to clear my head i guess.

omniscient

stokeley was sitting on his bed looking at the message. at first he was confused on who 'nba youngboy' is but when he looked at the account, pictures of kentrell came up.

'should i text him back?' the boy ask himself he sighs before he starts to text him back.

_.stokeleyyy
uh yea sure wsp?

nba_youngboy
i mean in person if that's okay with u?

this caused stokeley to start panicking. he wanna talk in person... what if he ask about kayden? i mean i bought i have a son first... i'm so stupid.

a knock at his door brought him out of his panic. he looked up to see bryson holding kayden. "here k don't wanna hang out with his uncle anymore" bryson said while putting kayden on his feet leaving his brother's room.

"come here dada let's watch paw patrol." he walks over to his 'mom' and did the grabby hand thing indicating that he wanted to be picked up.

stokeley smiles at him before picking him up sitting him on the bed. kayden lays his head on his stomach watching paw patrol.

he went back to instagram feelings his confidence coming back to him.

_.stokeleyyy
yeah come to my mom house.
her address is 3335 n 38th st

nba_youngboy
okay i'm on my way

he turned his phone off, and looked down on his baby boy he's asleep. damn he went to sleep fast he must have been tired.

🥺
👉🏾👈🏾

the door bell rang and bryson opened the door letting kentrell in. while stokeley was trying to clam his nerves down. okay you can do this stokeley you got it.

after calming his nerves down he walked downstairs, leaving kayden sleep in his bed.

"hey kentrell" the chubby boy smiles while sitting down on the couch next to the other boy.

kentrell looks at him. i missed him so much. "so you have a son?" he asks. stokeley's smile drops. he nods his head yes.

"what's his name?" kentrell ask him. "his name is kayden." the boy smiles at that showing his grill.

"who's his dad?" this caused stokeley to tense up. chill stokeley you prepared yourself for this. he sighs moving away from kentrell, since he remembers that kentrell can get a little angry.

"uh um the dad is-" trell rolls his eyes he hates when people be around the brush, "spit it out." stokeley jumps before taking a deep breath. "you're the dad."

okay so ima do a part 2 to this🤷🏾💙