four

omniscient

"you really fuckin stupid!" the boy yells as he slaps his friend upside his head. "ow bitch stop hitting me!" the other boy said while rubbing the back of his head.

"no bitch nobody told you to be mean to him now go check on him." the green haired boy who went by the name of joe sighed and walked off to find his friend ben.

you see their friend ben is very sensitive. and joseph made him cry which didn't sit well with kentrell cause ben is like a brother to him, they both are but he would kill over ben.

"BAE!" kentrell rolled his eyes as heard his girlfriend kaylyn yell to him from downstairs.

i really should break up with ha she's annoying. kentrell thought. he always wanted to break up with her hell he even tried to, but every time he do she say she's going to end ha life and he don't want that on his conscience.
(ion think i spelled it right but oh well)

after not responding to her. she walked her ass upstairs. she rolled her eyes as she seen him laying on the bed all in his phone.

"kentrell i know you heard me calling you." the boy on the bed looked up from his phone and at her. he seen something in her hand.

"what's in your hand?" he questions. the girl in the door way froze up. "i..i-" the girl stumbles over her words. this caused the boy to roll his eyes "spit it out."

"i'm pregnant." the girl said as she just stood there waiting for him to say something.

😡
👉🏾👈🏾

after his girlfriend told him she's pregnant he decides to leave and get some fresh air. which led to him going to ben's house.

"lit top what's wrong?" ben asked him, he called him by his street name. "kay pregnant."

ben stopped playing in a sleepy joe's hair, and looked at him. "ain't that a good thing? it's your first kid." the hazel eyed boy sighed "i guess mane ion know." ben was about to reply but his phone went off and a instagram message pop up from his friend stokeley.

_.stokeleyyy
nigga you having a party again? you just had one last week💀

mgng10x
dude i ain't having a party again i just ask do u wanna come over

_.stokeleyyy
ion know. who gon be there?

mgng10x
NIGGA me, joe and our friend top

_.stokeleyyy
top? who names their kid-nvm i'm omw

"who you texting lit ben?" trell asked his friend since he was all up in his phone smiling.

"nigga mind your business, and worry about you and kay." the dark skin said as he put his phone down.

"shut the hell up, for real who was you texting?" he asked still wanting to know who his friend was texting.

"nosy ass nigga" he mumbled "i was texting my friend he's on his way over here, joe get up."

_.stokeleyyy
i'm outside open the door.

once joe got off of ben. he got up and open the door for his friend. "sup stoke." he said as he did that handshake thing.

as they was walking back into the living room they heard. "mane suck my dick baby joe."

ben shook his head. as they made into the living room "stokeley this kentrell, kentrell this stokeley."

both of the boys looked at each other and froze.

"hey nice to meet you." stokeley being the first to speak up. kentrell didn't say nothing just stared at him.

"okay ken you acting weird anyways let's watch a movie, and smoke." ben suggested.

stokeley phone went ding it was a message from bryson. he passed the blunt to baby joe before opening the message from his brother.

lil brother✊🏾🖤
where you at?

broski💙
my friends house why?

lil brother✊🏾🖤
mommy working late n i'm about to dip to taymor house so u gotta come get kayden

broski💙
ard i'm omw.

the fat boy sighed "i gotta leave thanks for having me over ben." ben smiled at him "you welcome be safe stoke."

stokeley was about to reply but stopped once he heard kentrell's voice. "lemme walk you to your car." stokeley nodded his head.

both of the boys walked out to stokeley's car.

"why did you leave me?" kentrell asked him stokeley just shook his head ignoring his question. "i gotta go my son needs me bye kentrell."

and with that stokeley got into his car and left. kentrell stood there.

'i gotta go my son needs me' son? he has a son.
kentrell wonders. oh boy was he in for a surprise.

okay so they finally met again yay ig ion know anyways this story might end soon🤷🏾 sorry if its any mistakes🖤