five [two]

flashback

"who's his dad?" this caused stokeley to tense up.chill stokeley you prepared yourself for this. he sighs moving away from kentrell, since he remembers that kentrell can get a little angry.

"uh um the dad is-" trell rolls his eyes he hates when people be around the brush, "spit it out." stokeley jumps before taking a deep breath. "you're the dad."

omniscient

they both sat in silence staring at each other. i'm have a son... kept replaying in kentrell's head. why didn't he tell me ?

kentrell cleared his throat which made stokeley look at him, "why didn't you tell me?" the older boy asked him. the other boy put his head down.

"ion know." he's lying he did know why, but he wasn't gon let him know. kentrell rolled his eyes "cut the bullshit stoke, and tell me why you didn't tell me i had a son." he growled at him.

the fatty boy sighs. "when we was dating you kept me a secret and i was fine with you keeping me a secret, but not him he's apart of you so people should know about him." the boy explained "and to answer your question from before about why i left you, because once i found out i was pregnant i knew you would try to make get an abortion or claim he wasn't yours, or hide him like i said before and i didn't want that."

kentrell let stokeley words sink in. he left because he thought i would tell him to get an abortion or keep my son a secret. "why did you think i would tell you to get an abortion?" he asked wanting to know the boy reasoning behind him thinking that.

"because kentrell i heard about you, and that girl kaylyn fuckin around..while were together and i thought you probably didn't want kids anyways." kentrell looks about stokeley before shaking his head. "can i see him?" i wanna see my son.

stokeley nodded his head before getting off the couch and walking upstairs. he seen kayden awoke watching paw patrol he smiled. "dada come here." he said to the smaller boy who looked at him, and smiled crawling out of bed walking towards his 'mommy.' he got kentrell legs actually he has his whole face.

picking him up, they walk back downstairs to see kentrell on his phone. stokeley rolls his eyes he probably texting his girlfriend. his heart broke a little.

"um" he said gaining the boys attention. kentrell put his phone down, looking up at his ex boyfriend soon to be his boyfriend again. holding kayden in his arms. stokeley sat down on the couch with kayden on his lap. "dada meet your dad, and kentrell meet kayden."

kentrell

stokeley handed me kayden, i looked down on him and smiled. i can't believe i have a son.

i started talking to him. draco "wuddup draco?" i asked him and he smiled playing with my chain.

i take my chain off my neck, and put it on him. i looked up from kayden and seen stokeley recording us.

"did you just call my son draco?" he asked me while laughing i nod my head and went back to my son.

time skip

i left stoke house always ago. now i'm at home. i told ben N joe about everything. they my best friends and i trust them more than anything. i just need to find a way to tell kay.

okay here's part two sorry it's trash but whatever i'm halfway sleep anyways three more chapters left then the book ends yay okay bye sorry if it's any mistakes😔💕