two

stokeley

"ughhhhhhhh." i drag out the 'h' i swear i hate living in this house, i put my food up from last night since i wasn't hungry, and now it's not there.

my big headed brother bryson ate my food with his no neck ass. "BRYSON!" i yell his name.

"what stokeley?" he finally came downstairs with a bonnet, and a headset on.

i look at him and roll my eyes "did you eat my food?" i ask calmly. "yeah sorry." he said so nonchalant causing me to go off on him. "bitch that was mine, and you ate it with your no neck ass you make so sick with your bitch ass depressed on twitter dumb b-" i was cut off by bryson phone ringing.

"here we come." bryson said to the other person on the phone. "mommy said come help with the bags." i rolled my eyes again before walking over to the door, pulling it open to see my mom in her car with kayden on her lap.

i watched as she rolled down her window. "get the bags out the truck, and bryson take my damn bonnet off yo head." she said causing me to laugh.

time skip [omniscient]

after bryson, and stokeley helped their mother with the groceries they put them away.

now stokeley and his mother is sitting on the couch watching real housewives of atlanta. kayden is upstairs with his uncle bryson

"ma?" bryson calls his mother as he walks down the steps with his nephew in his arms.
"what boy?" cleo asked her youngest son.

"can my friends come over?" bryson said with a smile on his face making his mom look at him. "yeah, but no being all loud cause i will beat you in front of yo little friends." cleo said to him.

"they on their way thanks ma, and here." he said handing stokeley kayden.

  😡
👉🏾👈🏾

as stokeley walked downstairs sitting on last step he seen his brother bryson, and his friends.

"bry?" he said getting his brother attention "sup stoke" bryson said as he turned his head to see his big brother sitting on the steps. "kayden want you."

"bring him to me." once bryson said that stokeley went upstairs to his room grabbing kayden.

"who's kayden?" one of bryson friends asked who went by the name of taymor. bryson looked up at his friend. "he's my nephew."

once stokeley made his way back downstairs, he handing kayden to his uncle.

bryson

kayden was on my lap watching me play 2k with my friends taymor, while tyquian was on his phone.

"you a fucking cheater i swear." taymor said  which caused tyquian to smack him upside his head making him hiss. "don't curse in front of his nephew crusty lips." taymor mumbled something under his breath while rolling his eyes.

i noticed kayden yawning i pause the game. "you tired k?" i asked my nephew he just rubbed his eyes.

i grab my phone texting stokeley to come get him since he sleepy.

two minutes later stokeley comes downstairs picking up kayden from my arms.

"your son is adorable." tyquian said to my brother making him smile. "thanks" and with that he went upstairs.

"here ty you can play." i said handing tyquian the controller, him taking it pressing play.

i watched as him, and taymor played the game.

it was around 8 o'clock tay, and ty went home already i'm in my bed scrolling through netflix trying to find something to watch.

a knock came from my door. "come in!" i yell to the person on the other side of the door.

i seen a durag immediately knowing it was stokeley. he walked in sitting on my bed.

"what's wrong?" i ask. "nothing just wanted too see what you were doing." he responded.

"do you wanna watch something on netflix with me?" i ask him. he nods his head before getting in my bed.

"can we watch all american? everybody on instagram was talking about it." i nod my head before putting on all american.

have y'all just chilled with ur siblings, and watch tv with them? cause i have. i hope y'all like it♥️