Extra

Ok so this is for if that orphan, Tommy becomes a mercenary.

Name: Thomas "Tommy" (last name will be Mather if Ebony adopts him)
Class: Ranger (symbol is an arrow and a hammer making an X shape)
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Crush: Scout
Age: 16-17
Looks: 5'8, short red hair, baby blue eyes, fair skin, freckles
Clothing:
Battle: camo shirt with a team colored band on the arm with his logo, black vest, weapon sheathes are dark brown, dark gray pants (like the kind hunters wear), black combat boots, team colored bandana
Casual: black t-shirt, jeans, team colored converse, gold triforce necklace (like just a simple chain with the triforce from LOZ on it)
Personality: reserved, friendly, clever, helpful, loyal
Talents: building/tinkering, quick-drawing (crossbows and pistols at least), baking, sketching, hiding
Weapons:
Primary: assault rifle with trackers built into the bullets, meaning he can track an enemy's movement once he shoots them (assuming they survived the shot)
Secondary: dual pistols
Melee: this shield sort of thing. Like it looks to be the size of a small dinner plate with a handle on the back, but pressing a button will make it have some sort of plasma in a shield shape (like the guardian shield++ in Breath of the Wild), it'll always be team colored and can deflect rockets (and anything else airblast can, I'm just lazy XD) and can be used to bash enemies (doesn't do a lot of damage but it'll discombobulate them)
Extra: he's got this thing that he can place or throw then a button on his wrist will teleport him to wherever it is, this resets after he dies.
He's also got a trap, it looks like a bear trap but it also electrocutes anyone caught in it, this doesn't necessarily kill the victim every time but it does a lot, especially if they're injured.
He can also help upgrade Engineer's buildings
Extras:
-99% of the time, I'll make Ebony adopt him and bring him later. However, if requested, I can just use him and have Ebony as a secondary. Either way, they're a package deal: Ebony can be alone but Tommy must always have Ebony to be included.
-a little about his past: his parents dumped him at the orphanage as a child and he's lived there ever since. He also graduated high school when he was 13 then no colleges would accept him because of his age, leading him to learn about robotics on his own.
-Engineer is one of his best friends since they both work on building things. He also learns from the man with 11 PHDs to substitute not being able to go to college.
-he'll occasionally make a sarcastic or snarky remark then immediately feel bad and apologize for it, especially if it hurt the person's feelings.
-this boy has the softest hair you will ever feel
-he's insanely flexible, like he can do a full split without hurting himself