"Wow, didn't see that coming." Cricket said sarcastically. (Chapter nine)

~Third Person P.O.V~ 

*Edited*

It was happening again. He knew it was just a dream...but god damn- it felt so real. Like it was happening all over again. All the sounds still sounded so fresh, the smells on the tip of his nostrils. The voices...as clear as day in his ears.

He couldn't move, frozen in place.

God...he was scared- he couldn't let them see that though. They didn't get to see him scared- no one had the privilege.

'Wake up!'

The fogged man drew closer, a blonde female holding a knife following behind him.

'Damn it wake up!'

A cracked hand roughly gripped his chin, holding him in place to stop his thrashing.

'Kacchan wake up!'

Katsuki bolted up, his face drenched in sweat as he took in his surroundings. It took him a minute to realize he was at Izuku's apartment. He let out a shaky breath, pushing himself up and pacing back and forth in the room.

Izuku kept quiet if there was one thing he remembered from when they were little- after something like this happens, let him talk first. This wasn't the first time Izuku's been there for a nightmare. Katsuki used to get them a lot when they were children, normally they'd just cuddle and watch an All Might movie afterward.

But that was back then.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up or something?" Katsuki whispered, his voice sounded off to Izuku- it sounded broken.

"No," Izuku lied- keeping his voice soft and gnawing the inside of his cheek, "are- are you okay, Kacchan?"

"Why wouldn't I be?!" Katsuki snapped, a pinch forming in the middle of his eyebrows.

Izuku put the flats of his hands up, cautiously hopping towards him. "Right. Do you want to watch something?"He was trying his best not to ask about the nightmare, knowing it wouldn't do Katsuki any good.

He'd just get upset or something.

Katsuki nodded, leading his injured partner back over to the couch- Izuku turned Arrow back on, he and the blond watching it in complete silence. Izuku extended his hand towards Katsuki's arm tugging on it as if to pull him closer, which he did.

The shorter of the two wrapped his arms around Katsuki's torso, mimicking what he did when they were little. While Katsuki laid his head on Izuku's, they curled up like that- continuing to watch the show.

It was nearing four in the morning, neither Katsuki or Izuku went to sleep, they didn't say anything for a few hours. Just cuddled. It was beginning to become less and less of a shock to both of them that they were like this, however, they didn't address it.

They just let it be.

"How long have you been having nightmares?" Izuku mumbled into Katsuki's chest, throwing caution to the wind.

"I'm not having nightmares." Katsuki lied quickly, it's become a habit to reply with that answer.

Izuku looked up at him, sporting a sleepy glare. "Don't lie to me Kacchan. I used to help you through them when we were kids, remember?" He reminded him.

"I know," Katsuki sighed, "...a while. You happy now?"

"Not really- do you usually go to sleep after them?" Izuku pressed, tracing circles on Katsuki's biceps.