I Love Putting Izuku Through Pain™ (Chapter nineteen)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Izuku's head rolled back onto the cushion below him, his eyes fluttering every few seconds- begging him to close them. But he wouldn't. He wasn't about to give that bastard the satisfaction of making him pass out. So he pushed through it, trying to keep his eyes trained on the pair of sleep deprived eyes ahead of him.

Ashido wasn't doing so well, her thighs had large gashes in them- due to her calling Shinso a 'Son of a bitch'. Her face blanched as she suppressed a sob looking at her green-haired friend.

Shinso had put chains around Izuku feet, more cuts and burns ran along his body adorning the old ones. Bruises sprouting around nearly every inch of his skin, whatever Shinso injected in him was taking its affects 'nicely'- he was dizzy, and his mouth was drier than ever.

"Now," Shinso breathed out, roughly grabbing onto the smaller male's chin. "You're going to tell me exactly how you obtained your quirk Midoriya."

Izuku's eyes widened a fraction of a second, before he went completely poker-faced. "I don't know what you're talking about." He replied, his voice going dull and flat.

"We've done our background checks at the league on all of you. If memory serves me correctly, you were born quirkless- and to top that all off, you seemed to have a 'Special connection' with All Might when we were in high school." Shinso chuckled lowly. "He gave you his quirk...didn't he?"

The purple-haired villain took Izuku's silence as a 'yes', letting out a string of wicked laughs. 

"So that means you can give someone else the quirk too, right?" Shinso asked, his mouth stretching into a wide, scary-looking, grin. 

Again. He was only faced with Izuku's silence.

"I want to know how someone can obtain your quirk." He said darkly, switching back to a more tired monotone voice.

Izuku smirked, a weak, broken- yet smug smirk. "I don't know." Izuku lied, "It was a long time ago, I barely remember anything from that day."

Shinso growled, his eyes going dark for a few moments. Izuku knew what was about to happen, he averted Shinso's gaze- thinking back to how he got out of his quirk the last time.

"Tell. Me." Shinso demanded.

"He- he..." Before Izuku could tell him Shinso was shouting in pain, releasing Izuku from his hold.

Izuku's eyes snapped to where Ashido laid, she was twisted in a rather odd position- her feet dangling to the side where a silver tray was. Unlike Izuku, only her wrists were chained down- she hand managed to kick the tray with her heel- sending it and all of its contents towards Shinso.

Pulling a small knife from his side Shinso focuses his scowl onto Ashido, swiftly walking over to her.

"No- no! Leave her alone you asshole!" Izuku screamed, thrashing around in his confinements. "Ashido!"

Fear overcame the woman's features, she repeatedly shook her head as Shinso began to pour chloroform on a piece of cloth- forcing it over her nose and mouth. Almost instantly she was unconscious and being lifted up by the villain, his figure along with hers disappearing into the shadows of the room.

---------------------

Katsuki was in shock.

The living room was a mess, due to Ashido putting up a fight with Shinso. Bottles were knocked over, as well as a few potted plants. There was a note on the coffee table, inked in neat handwriting.

Missing something Bakugo?

Quickly, Katsuki bolted through the apartment- shouting Izuku and Ashido's name as he searched for any trace of the two. His breathing became erratic when he didn't find them, tearing at his hair his eyes frantically dart around. That's when he finds another note.

Meet me at the abandoned building on *enter street name* if you want to see them again...alive.

Taking in a deep breath Katsuki quickly goes to the Bakusquad group chat, pulling them all into a group call from there.

"Hey man what's up?!" Kirishima's voice rang from the other end.

"'Sup dude!" Kaminari exclaimed from Kirishima's end.

"Mmm- what the hell do you want? I'm sleeping..." Sero mumbled.

Katsuki inwardly groaned at his friends. "Well wake the fuck up Soy Sauce Face! They have them- so you all need to meet me at *insert street name* in ten fucking minutes, suited up too!" He yelled, already blasting himself out of the apartment and onto the streets.

"Has who Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, getting up from his spot on the bed next to Kaminari.

"Izuku and Mina!" And with that he ended the call.

The three boys all scrambling around their houses, looking for their costumes and such- at the mention of Izuku and Mina's name they were ready to go in record time. They didn't know exactly who had them, but judging by the fact that the blond sounded scared...they knew it was serious.

'It's them...it's the fucking League of Villains!' Katsuki mentally yelled, he knew it. It just had to be them- sure he was a bit skeptical...but it the only reasonable explanation.

Not that his skepticism mattered- he was already arranging funerals in his head for whoever had his 'sister' and boyfriend.

Once he was at least a block away he dialed Uraraka's number, planning to tell her exactly what she told the boy's.

"I can't talk right now Blasty they-" Uraraka's voice sounded distressed, her breathing labored as she tried to suppress a sob over the phone.

"I know! They have Izuku too, did you get a note?" He asked, dodging a trashcan he nearly blasted.

"Ye-Yeah, Yeah I got a note." She stuttered, slipping on her boots to her hero outfit.

Katsuki nodded to himself, "Good, meet me there- I've got backup coming with us." he instructed ending the call there.

'Just hang on baby...I'm coming to get you.' Katsuki thought to himself, making a skirted stop in front of the abandoned building as the note said.

There was clanking coming from inside- as well as a few shouts.

The blond's facial expression hardened, drawing in a slow breath he carefully placed his mask on. A few minutes later Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Uraraka were all there- standing next to him with the same expression twisted on their faces.

"Y'all ready to kick some ass?" Kaminari smirked, activating his quirk.

The yellow-haired male had gotten extremely well at controlling his quirk, it was rare that he short circuited nowadays.

"Always." Katsuki replied gruffly.

The others gave determined nods as they broke through the rusted doors- ready for whatever they were about to face.

Or at least the thought they were ready...

 Howdy fuckers!!

I now realize arc two might be more shorter than arc one, I guess splitting this up into arcs was just a bit easier for me to do then place time skips...but Anywho.

Idk what I have planned at the moment when you see this- I think the sequel to 'Off Limits' will be posted by then....but what would Y'all like to see next?

KamiDeku?

TodoDeku?

Klance?

Until we meet again!!!