Katsuki Having a Gay Moment™ (Chapter ten)

~ Third Person P.O.V~

*Edited*

*Another Time Skippy Skip Just A Week guys*

Izuku hopped out of the shower, folding his towel across his waist firmly- hurriedly crutching off to his room. Todoroki and Uraraka were in his living room, going over where to host her and Ashido's engagement party. Shockingly, the two-toned male was actually good at these kinds of things.  

He slipped on a pair of black sweats, throwing on a random hoodie to go with it. The clatter of Uraraka's feet connecting with his floors prompted him to turn around.

"Your boy toy is here!" She smirked wickedly, dodging a pillow Izuku chucked at her.

"He is not my boy toy- shut up Ura!" Izuku said through clenched teeth, his face flushing a bright scarlet.

Since the whole 'Almost kiss' incident, Uraraka and Ashido both got confirmations that the two liked each other. But would they tell? No.

Why? Because it's way more fun to watch them try and learn on their own.

With an exaggerated huff, Izuku goes to the living room- Uraraka right on his tail with a pleased smirk on her features. The constant teasing she would normally give Izuku had seemingly doubled in size since then, becoming an endless nightmare for the boy.

"You know Bakugo-" Uraraka's taunting was cut short before it even began, annoying her to wits end.

'Saved by Todoroki's ring tone!' Izuku mentally sighed, joining his partner on the couch.

"Yes, this is he." Todoroki confirmed in monotone, pausing to let the other talk. "May I ask why?" Another pause. "Yes- yes he's right here." He hands the phone to Izuku, who gives him a perplexed look.

"H-Hello?" Izuku stutters, pinching his brows together.

"Hi! Is this Izuku Midoriya?" A chipper voice asks him on the receiver, startling Izuku by how shrill their tone was.

"Uhm, yes. Who is this?" He asked, scrunching up his nose.

(Get ready for some crossovers!)

"This is Lucy Dragneel, I was just calling to make sure we were still on for today!" Lucy chuckled, confusing Izuku even more.

"I- I'm sorry, I have a pretty crappy memory- on for what exactly?" Izuku questioned, cocking up an eyebrow.

"Oh no worries," Lucy piped, "a few months back you had your friend Shoto Todoroki schedule a televised interview with me! I've been trying to get you on my show for a while- it's today...at four o'clock." she elaborated.

Izuku sucked in a breath in between clenched teeth, now he was starting to remember. It was a brief conversation between him and Shoto- Izuku had meant it as a joke when he said he should go on a talk show, apparently, Shoto didn't pick up on that.

"Okay- yeah, yeah I'll be there," Izuku affirmed, letting out a defeated sigh.

"Great! Make sure to be here thirty minutes early, I'll send you the address- would you like a car to come pick you up?" Lucy asked faint rustling as well as yelling. "Natsu, Gray will you two shut the hell up! I'm on the phone!" Izuku jumped at her sudden outburst- feeling quite awkward.

"Uhm, no it's fine- I'll get a friend to take me. Thank you so much...Ms. Dragneel?" 

Lucy laughed lightly, "Mrs. Dragneel...unfortunately." she playfully added at the end.

Izuku giggled, hanging up the phone while letting out an exhausted groan.

"Who was that?" Uraraka asked, stuffing her face with a popsicle.