Cliffhangers Annoy The Shit Out Of Y'all™ (Chapter fourteen)

~Third Person P.O.V~

*Edited*

Izuku quickly scrambled out of bed at the blaring sound of his alarm clock going off, only to be met with a very annoyed Uraraka. 

"I'm not even surprised that you're here- ugh, what the hell did I do now?" Izuku asked tiredly, taking notice of her clearly pissed off mood.

"Um...hello!? It's almost six Izuku- my engagement party starts in less than two hours and your ass is still in bed!" Uraraka half whined half yelled, stomping her foot on the ground childishly.

The green-haired boy's eyes widened, sprinting to his closet he pulls out the outfit Katsuki helped him put together the previous night. It was a dark gray vest, light gray tie, a dress shirt, and pants, with tan loafers to go with it.

"Go! Let me get dressed, I'll be out as quick as I can- do you think you can get the hair gel out of the bathroom for me please?" Uraraka was already out the door, finding all the supplies he needed for his hair.

Sure, it may not have been her wedding day...but she was still nervous as hell. The entire process of getting married was stressful enough as it is, honestly- she just wanted everything to be perfect.

Izuku came bounding out of the bedroom in less than five minutes, mentally cursing himself for not setting his alarm clock as early as he had meant for it to be. His vest was unbuttoned, and his tie hung loosely around his neck when he came out.

Uraraka sighed, walking over to him and buttoning it up, as well as tying the tie securely. "You're lucky I love you and need you to be there in one piece- or I'd kick the shit out of you for waking up late." She muttered, applying the gel to his messy array of curls.

"Sorry about that...how're you feeling?" Izuku asked, looking at the evident dark circles under her eyes.

"Like shit. I'm just- I'm just nervous...ya know? This is all so scary, yet fun and exciting at the same time!" Uraraka admitted, leaving two strands of green fall forward at the front of his hair- the rest was slicked back with a shiny coat of gel.

"That's to be expected Ura, this entire process is going to feel like a rollercoaster- or...at least I think it will." He said sheepishly, jogging into the kitchen to get a granola bar. "Come on, let's get you to one of the girls so they can do your makeup or whatever."

------------------------------

The reception hall was relatively large, a plethora of flower bouquets adorning each and every table beautifully. There was still a good thirty minutes before the party began, people were already walking in- filling the room with buzzed chatter.

Uraraka was currently getting her makeup and hair done by Tsuyu and Momo, Jirou with Kaminari setting up the DJ booth- while Kirishima and Sero helped set up the food tables.

"You clean up nicely." Izuku shivered as Katsuki's husky voice whispered in his ear, his warm breath fanning over his neck.

He turned around, almost going into cardiac arrest at the sight before him. Katsuki Bakugo...was in a tuxedo. Sure he's seen him in them before, but it felt different this time- he looked different, like an adult honestly. His hair was still spiked in all kinds of different directions, that just may never change, and he didn't wear a tie. The tux was a traditional kind, still- it looked amazing on him just the same. But the sweet scent of nitroglycerin and cinnamon never failed to top everything off.

"I could say the same about you, Kacchan." Izuku chuckled, biting the inside of his cheek to keep himself from blushing.

"You don't have to tell me, I know I look fucking amazing!" Katsuki boasted walking around in a grand fashion, prompting Izuku to roll his eyes at him.