More Angst...IG™ (Chapter thirteen)

~Third Person P.O.V~

*Edited*

(I have discovered the '™' and I intend to use it religiously from now on XD)

Izuku stretched in the fabric of his hero costume, feeling quite happy to be back in it again after a few weeks. Much to everyone's protests, he decided to go on patrol with Katsuki tonight- his ankle had pretty much healed (aside from small spouts of pain every now and then). And the bruising in his ribs were completely gone.  

Besides, he was practically itching to go on patrol one again. 

Activating a small percentage of One For All, he zooms past the quiet streets of his neighborhood- eventually making it to the top of a random building. Izuku smiled contently as he looked over the horizon. The sun was setting, a myriad of colors melting together to form the perfect sunset- the moon barely licking the surface on the other side, waiting to reveal itself.

Carefully, Izuku stood on the ledge of the building- enjoying the cool breeze the fondled with his curls.

Back when he was much younger, standing on the ledge of a building probably would have scared the crap out of him. Alas, he got over his silly fear of heights...well- it's not like he had a choice but he still conquered it!

Before he could continue to enjoy the wind through his hair any longer, strong arms wrapped around him- hurling back onto the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Katsuki growled, startling Izuku as he stared up at his partner with wide eyes.

"Ka- Kacchan what're you-"

"Don't you ever do some shit like that again- understand me?!" Katsuki interrupted, his eye swelling with tears.

It annoyed him to wit's end, he felt as if he had been crying a lot lately- way to ruin his reputation tears!

Izuku sat up, quickly wiping away tears that managed to escape. "Kacchan," He whispered softly, "will you please tell me what's been going on with you lately? This isn't normal behavior for you." he weakly chuckled at the end.

"It- It's just..." Katsuki gnawed on his lower lip, letting out a frustrated sigh when he drew a bit of blood from it. "If I tell you...promise me- promise me you won't make fun of me?" He asked in a whisper, balling up his fists- tiny sparks popping off a little bit.

"Why would I-"

"Just... promise me, Izuku." Katsuki said, looking him dead in the eyes.

Izuku nodded, urging him to go forward.

"Remember, back at U.A when I got kidnapped?" Izuku gave a silent nod, "Well... most people don't know this but- I had a hard time adjusting to being back when I got rescued. I was jumpy as hell, any loud noise, or a simple touch scared the fuck out of me for a long time. Hell, I almost didn't want to use my quirk because of loud it is." Katsuki let out a humorless chuckle, knuckles whitening even more than before. "Then I started getting nightmares, they came on strong too, I couldn't sleep, barely wanted to eat... then we went on break for the holidays. My old hag, she uh- she knew something was up, so she took me to the doctor, and they...."

Izuku bit his lip, lifting Katsuki head up to make eye contact with him. "It's okay Kacchan...you can tell me." He cooed, cupping the sides of the blond heroes face.

"They diagnosed me with PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder." Katsuki finished, leaving Izuku to fill in most of the blanks.

"Oh. Oh. That actually explains a lot...why would think I'd make fun of you for that? We're heroes Kacchan, nobody ever said we would have it easy- I get that much. But why were you so freaked out when I stood on the ledge?" Izuku asked, looking behind Katsuki to the now moonlit sky.