Omega

Sadie Parker tried hard not to hold grudges. After everything she had been through, she learned that life is short and giving people second chances is the key to getting through it. She tried to be forgiving and trust people more because she didn't want to end up like her brother, Malachi, more commonly known as Kai. No matter how hard she tried though it was still very difficult for her to trust and forgive people. Being almost murdered by her own brother would do that to someone. He killed most of her siblings before she was even born and never met him until he escaped the prison world and killed the remainder of her family during Jo and Alaric's wedding. She miraculously survived, as did her nieces, Lizzie and Josie.

Kai was finally dead. After everything that had happened and the disastrous events she endured, Sadie decided a fresh start away from Mystic falls and all the bad memories that were still fresh in her mind would do her good.

She was on her way to the airport with Bonnie and Alaric. Before they left she said her goodbyes to the newborn twins and a few of her other close friends. Bonne and Alaric were both against a 16 year old girl like herself moving across the country alone but they knew there would be nothing that they could say to stop her. She lost her whole family, besides her nieces, to her own brother. They knew a different place would be beneficial to her but they still didn't like the idea.

"Sadie, we're here."

She awoke from her slumber and her eyes adjusted to the bright sun looking over them as she stepped out of the car. Alaric went to the back to grab her luggage while Bonnie led her inside the airport.

"Did you remember everything you need?"

"Yes Bonnie don't worry! I'm completely capable of taking care of myself, after all I did live through my sociopathic brother trying to murder me."

Sadie laughed it off trying to make light of the situation. Bonnie gave her a sad smile and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm really going to miss you."

Sadie felt a tear slip out of her eyes and tightened her hold on her best friend.

"I'm going to miss you too."

They pulled away from each other just as Alaric was bringing Sadie her luggage. She didn't have much belongings but with all the money she had inherited from all of her dead relatives she could always buy more when she arrived in Beacon Hills.

"Come here"

Ric said before engulfing Sadie into a would crushing hug. He patted her on the back before pulling away.

"Remember to call once you've got to your apartment and stay in touch."

Sadie smiled at his fatherly love and gave him a simple nod.

"Bye guys, love you both."

She pulled them both in for one last hug before heading off in the direction of security to get all checked before she boarded the plane. They released each other from the hug and she started to move towards her destination. She glanced one last time over her shoulder and saw both Bonnie and Alaric watching her leave. They waved and gave a small wave back before turning around and not looking back again.

*******

Sadie stood in front of a tall building with many windows, she took it all in before entering. Her apartment was rather spacious and big with a three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. When you entered the apartment it was open and inviting. Luckily it was located half a mile from the school so she could walk every morning without needing to wake up extra early. After calling Bonnie and Ric she stood in the middle of the apartment to take it all in. After a good five minutes of thinking she grabbed her laptop from one of her suitcases and sat down at the table in the kitchen. Thankfully her and Bonnie had arranged for the place to be furnished before she arrived. She spent the next hour or so browsing through clothing stores. When she finally called it quits she was starving.