Party Guessed (2)

It was about an hour later and the party was finally in full swing. Thanks to Scott and Stiles a lot more people showed up. Sadie was on her fifth cup of punch and was talking to a player on the lacrosse team. The conversation mainly consisted of him going on and on about lacrosse and her pretending to be interested. She excused herself to go to the bathroom a few minutes later and bumped into Scott and Stiles on the way.

"Hey guys! How've you been?"

"How many of those have you had?" Scott asked while pointing at the cup in her hand.

She looked down at her cup and then back up at the two boys, "Oh only like three, four, maybe five cups."

Stiles and Scott's eyes widened and Stiles immediately reached for her cup.

"Yeah that's enough," He said while grabbing it out of her hands.

She huffed and stuck her bottom lip out, "You guys are so boring. I'm going to go to the bathroom."

They both laughed at her as she went back into the house to find the bathroom. Sadie made her way through the crowd and stumbled into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and took a deep breath.

After she finished she washed her hands and looked up at herself in the mirror. When she saw her reflection she gasped and held back a scream. Her face had blood smeared all over it and her hair was matted to her head from the blood and sweat. There were deep, purple bags under her eyes and she looked physically ill. She began to wipe furiously at the blood on her face but it wouldn't budge. When she looked down at her hands they were spotless.

She closed her eyes and shook her head because she thought she was seeing things. After a few seconds she opened up her eyes and looked back at her reflection. The blood that had once covered her face was gone and her hair was perfectly straight, just as it had been when she first showed to the party.

She shook it off and blamed it on the alcohol as she exited the bathroom to go back to the party. As soon as she left the bathroom Matt approached her and pulled her into the closest room.

"What do you want Matt?" She sighed.

"Look, I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about. But is it really that bad that I think you're beautiful? I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph."

"Matt, some of those pictures, I don't even know how you took them." Sadie explains as she shook her head.

"Telephoto lens. I mean, come on, Sadie. Photographers call them candids."

Sadie let out a nervous laugh, "Police officers call it stalking."

Sadie's comment rendered Matt speechless. He clenched his jaw as he finally found the right words to say.

"Stalking? So i'm a stalker now."

As Matt began talking again Sadie drowned out his words. She saw a familiar figure that was holding what seemed to be a knife walk past from behind Matt. He wore black clothing and had his hood up to cover his face.

"You think I have a room full of your pictures? That i'm the kind of guy that says, If I can't have you no one can. Well get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes."

What Matt was saying to Sadie was extremely hurtful and cruel but she was so focused on who had walked behind Matt that she didn't even care.

"Okay Matt, then all you have to do is wait another three. Good luck."

Sadie walked past Matt and gave him a condescending pat on the shoulder. Just as she was about to walk out of the room he grabbed her arm.

"Sadie, wait."