Shape Shifted (2)

Soon a random man, who Sadie assumed to be the friend Stiles was talking about, pushed his way into the car and made her squish in between the two.

"Who are you?" He asked, looking her up and down.

Sadie folded her arms across her chest and say, "Who are you?"

The man stared her down before turning his attention to Stiles.

"Stiles! Who the hell is this?"

"Sadie meet Derek, Derek meet Sadie."

"Why is she here with us."

"Fun fact, Sadie here is a witch."

Derek gave them both an unconvincing look and rolled his eyes, "A witch."

"Yes and not just any witch, a siphon witch."

Now it was Dereks turn to cross his arms.

"I've never even heard of a siphon witch."

Sadie glared at Derek, "That may be because there are only three I know of left in the entire world, myself included."

Stiles eyes widened at her statement.

"You didn't say that earlier!"

Sadie shrugged and looked back at the road.

"It didn't seem important."

Sadie knew about the heretics but she never saw them as siphons, only former siphons.

They arrived at the police station but no one moved from their spot.

"Well are we going to go in?" Sadie questioned and glanced between the two.

They all looked inside and saw one person working at the front desk.

"I'll distract her." Derek said confidently.

"You can't go in there!" Stiles shouted at Derek.

"I was exonerated."

"You're still a person of interest."

This peaked Sadie's interest and she wanted to ask but remained silent while the two argued.

"An innocent person!"

"Okay fine, what's your plan?"

Derek remained silent in his seat and just stared at Stiles.

"Well sounds like you know exactly what to do, so let's go." Sadie said sarcastically.

Stiles nodded and said, "I agree. Dead silence is the perfect way to distract her. Any other ideas?"

Derek pretending to think and finally said, "thinking about punching you in the face."

Sadie started to laugh and disguised it as a cough when she saw Stiles glare at her.

They waited outside the door as Derek walked into the station first. Sadie was looking forward to watching Derek try and distract the lady working at the front desk.

They quietly slid past as he began flirting with her. She had to admit, Derek could definitely flirt well. They entered the sheriffs office and Stiles looked as though he knew exactly where to go.

"How do you know everything about the station."

"My dads the sheriff."

Not the answer she was expecting but she didn't know why anything surprised her anymore. Stiles opened the box where the key was supposed to be and it was empty. Suddenly they heard keys clinking behind them.