About

Vampires? Eh. They tear each other's throats out for fun, but that's part of death. Well, unless you're dying in Montilo. It may sound like a flash city in Italy, but it's not in our time. It's in the time of change.

Everyone morphs by the time they're ten into a Vampire or a Nonsept. Vampires? Pretty straight forward; they grow fangs and tear throats out. Nonsept? A little harder. They're the abandoned. If the change into a Vampire malfunctions somehow, their souls are taken and they are Nonsept, void of all emotions and willpower. You do NOT want to encounter a Nonsept.

Anyway, back to Montilo. Many people live here only because it gives them what they need. But there is a monster here, who feeds on the fear of others. A Vampire, if you will. But not an ordinary one.

What happens if you throw others in that want exactly what everyone else does? Let's say... three others, whom have nothing in common at all? Put them in and what do you get? I guess you'll just have to find out.

*

'This Is My Town' came about when I realized that I wanted to write a vampire story that isn't based under the cliche 'romance' genre, but under something a little more confronting. I really like how this book turned out, as it marks the beginning of my journey into the 'unpredictable' part of writing. Kind of proud of this piece of work, so I hope you enjoy it too.

 Kind of proud of this piece of work, so I hope you enjoy it too

Keep reading! x