17: DIARY

Amatullah's diary.
March, 2014.

Hello diary,

Today, i got a strange note.

After my afternoon lecture today, i found a sticky note in my bag that said, in bold almost indecipherable letters, 'AMATULLAH STAY AWAY FROM HIM!'

I turned the tiny paper, trying to find some sort of clue, name of the sender, anything! But those five heavy words were the only things written on the paper.

Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe it was not even meant for me. But those thoughts came to a screeching halt when my name on the paper stared back at me.

It was quite disturbing. My heart pounded as i looked around the lecture hall, i was alone and it was so quiet. Stay away from him... Him... Him? Who?

I cracked my brain for a bit and stared at the tiny paper again, there was an exclamation mark which meant it was a warning.

But were they trying to threat or protect me? That i couldn't tell, there was no clue whatsoever.

Suddenly, I heard a clap from my back and i jumped in horror. I turned around only to see Mr handsome. He burst out laughing, pointing at my horrified face.

It wasn't funny to me though, and i bet it wouldn't have been funny to him too if i had fainted. I scowled.

When he sobered up and realized i wasn't laughing with him, he bit his lower lip, "I'm so so sorry. I swear i didn't plan to scare you that much."

"Don't talk to me." I told him turning my back to him.

But came around and stood in front of me, holding his ears, "I'm very sorry my cute furious angel."

I automatically smiled at that, and right then i knew i was completely gone for that guy, there was no going back. He got me fuming this minute and beaming like a fool the next. Ugh!

"What's that?" He asked and snatched the paper in my hand before i could hide it.

Reading it, his brows furrowed, then he turned the paper around trying to find something just like i did. "Thats creepy!" He murmured, "Who could this be? Do you have any idea?"

I shook my head no.

He sat beside me, turning the paper again.

"I feel like they are trying to protect me from him?" I said.

He shook his head, "No, i feel like they want to harm you. Looks like a menacing warning to me." He paused and looked at me, "You have to be extra careful."

I nodded even though i knew there was nothing i could do since i had no clue who the HIM was to even stay away. My heart began thumping again, so i quickly changed the topic.

"How are you coping?" I asked him.

He avoided my gaze and didn't reply. That made me sigh and I couldn't stop the glare, "When and Why?"