sixteen

16|BLOODY BLOUSE

After running through the white corridors that all looked the same, they finally arrived upon cell two-two-one.

"Z, open it up." Mayfeld said after inserting a device in the key hole.

"You have 15 minutes remaining." The door opened and they were greeted by a Twi'lek that looked similar to Xi'an.

"Qin." Mando growled as he saw the prisoner they were taking.

"Funny, the man who left me behind is now my saviour." Qin chuckled as he stepped out the cell to greet everyone. "Mando."

Burg growled animalistic as he punched the Mandalorian in the stomach and forced him into the cell, Xi'an pushing Asra in as well. Mayfeld quickly shut the door and fired one blaster shot into the cell, hoping to hit someone.

"Asra?" Mando gasped as he crouched beside the hunched over woman, her hand holding on to her arm tightly as blood seeped through her fingers.

"I'm fine, I promise." She let him rip the end of her skirt and tie it tightly around her arm, acting as a bandage until they got back on to the Razor Crest. "I was asked to be your healer but it always seems to be the other way around."

Asra sat patiently on the ground while Mando waited for a security droid to walk past. When he saw one he dragged it closer and ripped off its arm, using it as a key to open the door. He and the healer ran straight to the control room, the Mandalorian used the controls to shut the lights off and shut the doors, trapping them.

"Cut the communication." She told him, standing up and watching the screens.

"Go hide." Mando helped her hide up in the ventilation as he waited for one of them to show up. Burg appeared.

The Mandalorian and red giant began to fight as Asra jumped down and ran out the control room, hiding in the corridor. After checking to see if Mando was okay, the healer began to stalk through the red lit ship, looking for a certain Twi'lek.

She grinned as she appeared behind the female, silent so she was not seen. Asra expertly dodged all the daggers thrown at her but one landed in her injured arm. Kicking the Twi'lek in the stomach and forcing her to the ground, Asra pulled the dagger from her arm and threw it into the females leg. She aimed her blaster at Xi'ans head and smiled to herself as she heard her Mandalorian run up to the two females.

"I caught a rat." She hummed, letting the man grab the female and drag her into the same cell he threw Burg into.

"That's was a turn on." He said huskily, bringing up their conversation from earlier.

"Then let's hurry up and get off this ship." Asra ran away from him, searching for their next catch. They found Mayfeld next and Mando easily caught him, forcing him into the cell.

"Qin." The Mandalorian stopped the prisoner before he got on the Razor Crest.

"You killed the others." Qin sighed disappointedly.

"They got what they deserved." He replied, not answering his question. The two raised their blasters at each other causing Asra to raise hers too.

"You kill me, you don't get paid." The Twi'lek snarled, shrugging playfully as he slowly lowered his blaster. "Whatever Ran promised, I'll make sure you get it, and more. Come on, Mando." He chuckled his gun away from him. "You were hired to do a job, right? So do it."

Asra lowered her blaster as she saw the prisoner raise his hands, asking to be cuffed while continuing to verbally tease the bounty hunter. Mando cuffed him and they all walked back on to the Razor Crest. Zero had his blaster raised at the Child, about to kill him but Mando was faster.

"My sweet baby." Asra pushed past to grab the child, cradling it in her arms as it cooed at her. She sat on the bed with the child while Mando drove the ship back to drop off point. She waited on the ship while he gave the prisoner back to Ran.

"That was quick." She hummed, sitting back in her usual seat, leaving the Child cuddled up in bed, and watched as they flew away from the ship. "So what did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you would never just leave like that." Her original question was answered as X-wings flew past them and blew up the gunship. "You crazy bastard."

"After today I'm starting to think you're crazier." He watched her as she fixed up her two wounds. "You need any help?"

"Actually, I do." She gestured to her bloodied up blouse. "Could you help me take off my shirt?"

"Happily." He gently pulled the woman on to his lap, careful of her arm, and helped strip her of her blouse, then her skirt.