GOGGLED SMILE

goggled smile.

 ┌──── ─ ─ ─  │ 🖇 ┊ → [ohoho~ enjoy!  └──────────────── ─

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [ohoho~ enjoy!
└──────────────── ─

   ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " your p.o.v "

"Oba," I panted heavily before slowing my pace down, reaching my arms out to my beloved aunt, seeing my very uncle being rolled out in a white stretcher with a bag-valve-mask being squeezed into his mouth from the flexible plastic (almost silicone-like) jug and a conscientious paramedic pumping endlessly.

I felt my stomach drop down into an abyss, never have I seen anything like this, nor my uncle in a situation they're currently in the crosshairs. I held my aunt in my arms, feeling her hands cup over her face, drenching her own hands with her tears. It hurt. It hurt to see her like this...

It all did.

"I must go with your oji, {Y/N}." My aunt managed to hiccup out in between her weeps, her tearful, clear eyes filled with the waterworks, watching the paramedics roll my uncle into the ambulance.

"Of course, odaiji ni, oba." I let out a smile to her, tilting her chin up with my fingers to reassure her everything's going to be okay, cupping her cheeks and trying to wipe the tears of sorrow away from her red cheeks with my thumbs.

I felt relieved when my aunt returned the smile, seeing as she's trying to stay solvent, for mine and for her husband's sake. She walked into the back of the ambulance truck along with her unconscious husband, the paramedics slamming the door closed.

I never even got to know the reason why my uncle was thrown into a stretcher on such short notice.

With a hand on the chest of my shirt, gripping it tight as the ambulance drove away, I felt my chest squeeze and tighten together, bullets of pain shooting throughout my body as my mood flipped and fell into grief, wanting to collapse on my knees and cry, as I felt exhausted just watching that scene unfold in front of my eyes, but I wanted to stay strong for my aunt, like she's always taught me to be in tough situations like these, which seemed ironic because my aunt was a crying mess, but...