NIGHTMARE

nightmare.

[5.8.20] happy birthday to j. sakuma // d. samford<3

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [no inazuma boys included!!
│ ┊ haruna moment at the beginning tho
│ ┊choppy and messy paragraphs
│ ┊wanna get to the main point?
│ ┊skip down to "SO IT BEGINS".
│ 🖇 ┊thank you for 930+ reads!!
│ ┊ enjoy ;)]
└──────────────── ─

    ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " your p.o.v "

"We're here, Haruna-chan."

I flashed a sweet smile at the blue-headed girl who was walking next to me for the past few minutes from the gates of the school. Though, it did surprise me when she asked to suddenly walk together, but in all honesty, it felt better to walk home with someone rather than no one at all.

I couldn't believe that I met such an amazing girl on my first day at Raimon, and I'm so glad that I became friends with someone like Haruna. We're already on a first-name basis, and it's astonishing how quickly we connected with each other within a couple of hours. I keep telling myself this over and over again, but seriously, she's like an angel sent from Heaven.

A sign from mother, what a coincidence, no?

"I'll see you tomorrow, {Y/N}-chan!" Haruna exclaimed, giving me a final hug, wrapping her arms and springing them around my neck, embracing me close. I slowly slithered my arms underneath hers, returning the affectionate action, resting my arms on her back. We held it for a couple of seconds before breaking off, and I've felt better about everything, like my worries had washed away. She's amazing, is she not?

I've never realized how our houses were actually near each other, or so I thought. We were walking on the same path home, so it must've meant that she was close somewhere, which is somewhat odd. When I first saw her, she was walking in the opposite direction from when we met. Maybe she was sleeping over someone's house? I think her house was down the street.

Or, their house. Sometimes I forget they're siblings. . .

I waved goodbye to her as she walked off down the road, making a turn onto somewhere and disappeared from my view. I unlocked my front door with the keys shuffled inside of my school bag, stepping inside.