AND SO WE MEET

and so we meet.

┌──── ─ ─ ─ │ 🖇 ┊ → [ok the chapter is a little│ ┊disappointing and long but maybe│ ┊the next one will make │ ┊up for it (thank u for 300+ rs) <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [ok the chapter is a little
│ ┊disappointing and long but maybe
│ ┊the next one will make
│ ┊up for it (thank u for 300+ rs) <3.
│ ┊this chapter is the main
│ ┊kickstarter, so please enjoy!
│ ┊with that said, stay safe
│ 🖇 ┊and stay healthy :).
│ ┊thank you.]
│ ┊(p.s: keep looking on my mb!)
└──────────────── ─

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " your p.o.v "

"Min'na, for this project, you'll need a partner!"

A project assigned right off the bat. Even worse, it was a presentation, causing Sensei to receive groans of restiveness. I couldn't blame them, honestly. I was apart of the majority who didn't like speaking in front of the class.

The scenario is just awkward, in my opinion. Slip up on any of your words and you're the laughing stock of the classroom. Speak too low and you're the embarrassment of the spotlight. You're always being judged, no matter what.

Everyone glanced at their soon-to-be partners, who were across the now daunting classroom, muttering underneath their breaths and locking eyes for a few seconds, nodding at each other before returning their view back to Sensei, who patiently waited for the class noise to level down.

Luckily... Haruna was by my side, right? I tried to catch a glimpse of her, turning my head to the side a little. She sat in the far back, right-hand corner of the class, while I was seated diagonally from her, only a seat or two away. When my {E/C} eyes managed spotted the blue-haired girl, it turned out we both had the same intention.

Should I really be this dependent on her when it comes to socializing?

We both met each other's remarks, giving one another a smirk and a small nod before turning back to the front of the class for Sensei to finish reading off the instructions, until I realized I had none of the materials that were written on the board, due to the worrying mishap I had with myself in the hallway. I furrowed by brows, feeling horrible for doing such a thing to Haruna.