SWEET TOOTH / P2

sweet tooth. // part two

┌──── ─ ─ ─ │ 🖇 ┊ → [sorry for the long wait!! │ ┊ writer's block can really be mean│ ┊this is a shorter chapter│ ┊to finish off part one of this│ ┊also i didn't forget yn (you) didn't│ ┊ eat anything so pretend you ate│ 🖇 ┊i keep switching fuyu...

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [sorry for the long wait!!
│ ┊ writer's block can really be mean
│ ┊this is a shorter chapter
│ ┊to finish off part one of this
│ ┊also i didn't forget yn (you) didn't
│ ┊ eat anything so pretend you ate
│ 🖇 ┊i keep switching fuyuka/fuyuppe
│ ┊ but they're the same person lol sorry
│ ┊ only female managers are on
│ ┊ first name basis with you, not
│ ┊ the team. enjoy the chapter!!
│ ┊ (thank you for 760+ reads<3)
└──────────────── ─

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷
˖⋆࿐໋₊ dedicated to bIuebirdhappiness ily!

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " your p.o.v "

"Min'na, we have a special treat for you!"

All the players on the roughed up field turned around, already out of breath with their faces and uniforms drenched full of sweat as soon as they heard a voice called out to them.

The three or four other students (3-4), as well as a girl with amethyst colored hair, who watched from the sidelines also perked their view over to the females that trotted outside the miniscule hutch. The only noises filling up the enclosure were low, husky pants, the muttering coming to an abrupt stop.

"A treat?" Endou mumbled, looking at his teammates with a perplexed expression to see if they knew anything about this. They could only shrug out as a reply, also not knowing what was going on.

One of them had deep emerald head of hair and a salamander orange tracksuit, topped over with a hue of honey for an apron. She rolled over a small table with a white tablecloth draped over it, having a grin brandished with a cheerful bliss on her lips. On top of the silky covering were mini plates, white bowls, silver spoons, and thin napkins, all stacked deliberately in a neat order.

Another girl with dark, navy blue hair down to her shoulders with a red pair of glasses ruffled just above her bangs held a small, circular platter in both of her pale hands, stacked with white, sticky rice in the shape of triangular shapes with softened edges topped with a wrapping of a rectangular seaweed, also known as nori, at the bottom of the salty snacks.

Walking side by side next to the two other managers stood a girl with long, caramel wavy hair, having a distinct smirk across her mouth that was flaunted with her own triumph in her skills.