OVERREACTION

overreaction.

┌──── ─ ─ ─ │ 🖇 ┊ → [this is sort of a uh│ ┊ filler chapter, ig│ ┊ it's 'your' morning routine│ ┊kinda boring but its like│ ┊a prologue to the│ ┊actual purpose of the│ 🖇 ┊story aha, i hope you│ ┊ enjoy! <3] └──────────────── ─

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [this is sort of a uh
│ ┊ filler chapter, ig
│ ┊ it's 'your' morning routine
│ ┊kinda boring but its like
│ ┊a prologue to the
│ ┊actual purpose of the
│ 🖇 ┊story aha, i hope you
│ ┊ enjoy! <3]
└──────────────── ─

    ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " your p.o.v "

Welcomed by the blinding lights shining through the glass window, beaming down upon the sluggish-girl's face, I expected to wake up to the scent of my aunt's waffles and calling me down to eat breakfast, beginning the first day of Raimon with some breakfast with my aunt and uncle, but alas, after the incident, my daydreams must be crushed and crumbled aside, my oba and oji spending their time at the hospital, which is far from where we live now.

I grumbled myself awake, sitting straight up in my mattress, causing my blankets to drape and ripple off my torso and fall into my lap, immediately shielding my {E/C} eyes with the back of my hand from the morning daylight that was scorching and irking to wake up to.

Putting my hand down, I bent my legs underneath the blanket, glancing over to my digital clock upon my nightstand. Seven o'clock... an hour and fifteen-thirty minutes to get ready. Neat! I woke up without an alarm. I grabbed onto the charger cable connected to my phone and pulled it out of the jack, rolling my eyes and heading towards my bathroom to get ready.

-', ( time skip ! ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
✎ᝰ┆hot shower and light make-up .

The realization had just hit me. I had to wear the new school uniform that Raimon supplied me with, which made me a bit uncomfortable. It was a beige-tinted shirt, finished with a collar at the neck and a triangle shaped indent at the bottom of the shirt. They also supplied me with a medium-sized {F/C} bow to put underneath the collar in the middle of the chest.

Now, here's the part that makes me not want to wear this uniform out in public. Yes, I was seriously over-exaggerating over all this, but I dislike skirts with a strong passion.

Emphasis on dislike.

The skirt given was a deep shade of grey, and the type of skirt was specifically an A-line shirt (if I'm not mistaken). It seemed short when I held it up in front of me the first time they sent it over to me.

I groaned a bit when I forced myself to wear the uniform in my bathroom, staring at myself in the bathroom mirror that was fogged up from the leftover steam of my refreshing hot shower, feeling cold after standing there for a couple of moments, deciding whether or not I would like to ditch wearing the uniform.

But, alas; I had to, no matter how much I didn't want to. I unfolded the shirt, turning it around and holding onto the bottom to slip in my arms in the sleeves, rolling it up far enough to poke my head out of the collar.

Tugging it down my chest and waist, I felt as if I looked skinny, since it was just a little tight, especially since it was nearly ruffled around the waistline. Raising and furrowing my brows, I grabbed the {F/C} bow and pinned it just underneath the collar, tugging and adjusting the little two loops on the ribbon.

I averted my ignorant eyes over to the skirt, feeling heavy regret just looking at it, along with the dark navy knee-high socks they delivered to me as well, with the added addition of the brown pair of loafers sitting near my desk I put down the other night. Yanking down the skirt from the bathroom counter top, I decided just to get it over with, ripping off the band-aid, overreacting into the whole skirt situation.

One leg before the other, I stepped into the dark grey skirt and pulled it up onto my hips, just enough for the top rim of the skirt to be covered by the end of the shirt I wore.

I lifted up my head to see myself, twitching an eyebrow and heaving out a sigh, grabbing the {A/C} comb on the counter to brush my hair out, leaving my {H/C} to a bland state, letting it drape down just underneath my shoulders.

I had already put a good amount of my {S/C} toned foundation and concealer from the purple marks of bruises around my arms from being so reckless after trying to assemble the furniture, but the cuts were the problem.

I made it as a priority that once I first step into Raimon, I would head to the nurse's office, or at least try to. I had only hoped Lady Luck will smile upon me today and not give me the ability to screw up my first day.

Slipping my calves into the socks given, feeling weird about the skirt that was just dangling above the center of my thighs. Trying to get over myself overreacting over a simple uniform outfit, I opened the door to walk back into my room, feeling the cold breeze slipping through the window hit against my arms and knees, regretting ever moving here.

Though, it was a good wake-up call, honestly. The morning breezes are cold enough to wake me up as they hit against my red cheeks and make me shiver a little, putting me on alert. Slipping on the brown loafers, adjusting the heels on the back of my feet, I stood back up and looked at myself on the dresser's mirror, smiling down at the family photo I put down only a few nights ago.

"I won't disappoint you today, ka-san."

I grabbed my beige-colored sling-bag with a lightning-bolt design embossed on the front, which seemed to be the mascot symbol of Raimon. I left the bag near the end of my mattress last night to remind myself to get it, and since it only contained of very little materials, it made it easier for me to wrap the sling of the bag over my shoulder with ease, laying the sling upon the surface of my shoulder.

The school had informed that all my textbooks, binders, and other requirements were already packed in my locker that they had assigned to me, which was a relief.

I headed down stairs, popping a piece of gum in my mouth, deciding to skip breakfast due to it already being eight already since I spent too much time worrying over a sky, giving me only a few minutes to walk down to Raimon.

Here we go...

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [thank you for
│ ┊ 100+ reads, it means..
│ ┊alot, honestly, thank you.
│ 🖇 ┊with that said,
│ ┊ stay safe and stay healthy.]
└──────────────── ─

˗ˋ reach for the stars!