## . 004

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

1 week later

-I've spent every day with 127 so far but today is Sunday that means it's a day off to do my own things. During the week I have gotten closer with them and now look at them as friends not as a boyband. I'm closest with Haechan and jungwoo as they talk to me more than the rest.

I met all of nct and had a day getting to know all of them but I was mostly found in the corner with Lucas looking at memes we had saved to our camera rolls. He mostly reminds me of my favourite cousin. I have exchanged my kakaotalk with Haechan, jungwoo and Lucas even though it's against the rules.

Today the first three episodes of my time with 127 are being broadcasted today at 12pm so I am planning to watch it with my sister. At the moment I am buying snacks with my sister for our binge watch of the episodes and I haven't told her about the jungwoo aegyo for her.

After we got what we want she payed and we walked back to the house.I got a text from Haechan which was a reminder that the episodes will be broadcasted in five minutes.

"Haechan said five minutes until it's on" my sister nods and gives me a weird look. "What?" She smirks and chuckles. "I sense romance between you and Haechan" she wiggles her eyebrows and I lightly hit her arm. "Stop no we don't" she sarcastically nods and turns to the tv opening a bag of popcorn. I sigh and wait for the episodes to broadcast as I talk to Haechan on kakao talk.

- episode 1

"It's starting look,look,look!" My sister says and I stop texting Haechan to pay attention to the tv. The intro to the show started and we squealed when it showed the picture I took with nct127 at lotte world.

The first episode was our day at lotte world and me and my sister laughed when we seen my face on the rides.

When it got to the bit when I left the van to go home I blushed at what the members said about me after a had left. my sister took this opportunity to tease me when they called me cute and pretty.

My phone pinged and I looked at it. It was a text from Lucas. I pressed on it and laughed when he sent a picture of me on the pirate ship ride when I thought I was going to fall off.

He sent another one of him and xiaojun recreating the picture making me laugh and my sister giving me a strange look. "L-look" I say bursting out in laughter again before showing her the picture of Lucas and winwin.

She laughed to and I turned on my camera and held it up in front of us, we recreated the look as well. I sent the picture to Lucas in which he replied with laughing face emojis.

- episode 2

It was on the break and it was away to start the second episode so I looked at jiyeon and smiled.

"Unnie I have a surprise for you in this episode" she squints her eyes before nodding. I don't say anything else and we watch the second episode.

"Wow Haechan teaching you superhuman! I told you there was romance between you" she says and pokes at my sides making me giggle.

It got to the bit where we are all eating and she gasps when she sees me telling jungwoo her name, she lightly punches me on my arm making me laugh. I pulled out my phone and secretly recorded her to get her reaction.

"Saranghae jiyeon noona I hope to meet you soon" She squeals and jumps around in her seat while repeating oh my god. I laugh and stop recording she gives me a big hug before kissing my cheeks. "Thank you oh my god" she calms down and I unpause the tv.

It gets to the bit where Haechan does aegyo to me and I blush. She stares at me before we both start squealing and laughing. "Cute~" she says and I laugh as she pats my head.

- episode 3

This episode was when I met all of nct and they performed black on black to me. We sat and watched as I got to know all of nct, jiyeon laughed when she seen me and Lucas in the corner laughing at memes. "Classic Eunji" she says as she takes a bite of her chocolate bar.

In the episode I was now at the store with Lucas, ten and winwin. We where playing with foam swords and putting on scary masks. We bought drinks and snacks for the rest of nct. Jiyeon gasped as she watched me get on lucas back and him giving me a piggy back back to SM.

- end of episodes

We where talking about the episodes and how she wishes she was me and how I was living the y/n life.

My phone pinged and it was a text from Haechan asking if I wanted to come to the 127 dorm to celebrate the broadcasting of the episodes. I looked to jiyeon before asking her a question.

"Do you have work tonight" she nods and pouts. "I'm on night shift until 2am" the looks away from her phone and pouts. "When are you on break?" She looks up and thinks for a moment. "I start at six and I have a ten minute break at eight and finish at two" I hum and text Haechan that I will be going alone.

"Why" she asks as she looks up from her phone and looks at my messages with Haechan and gasps."Your going to their dorms?" I smile and nod. "But you can't tell anyone since I'm not supposed to be there" "Okay but What time I will take you" I check the recent message for the time.

"Five" I say and look at her before smiling. "It's four thirty you better get ready!" She pushes me off the couch and pushes me to the bathroom and I start the shower.