## . 015

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -Today I wouldn't be spending it with nct127 as the had concert preparations so I basically stayed at home binge watching the episodes of '1 months with nct127' as I've been to tired to watch them before.

I was finally up to date with the episodes as there where only 10 when I got a message from their manager telling me to come past the company for my costume measurements.

I rushed up to my room and changed into my Nike shorts and a white oversized T-shirt that I covered with an oversized zip up green hoodie.

I rolled up the sleeves and picked up my phone placing it in my pocket before leaving the house and locking it since my mom was at work and Jiyeon was sleeping.

I rushed to the company and went straight to reception. "Hello miss nam so-young would like you in her office 6th floor" she smiled and handed me a key card. "Thank you" I say going to the elevator and pressing the up button.

Once I got in the elevator I had to use the key card before pressing the floor number. The elevator pinged and the doors opened to a single floor with two doors.

The first one said Han see-min and the other said Nam so-young.

I knocked three times and the door opened revealing a middle aged woman. "You must be Eunji, right" nam so-young says and I nod giving her a soft smile.

"Yes miss" I give her a bow and she returned it. "Come in and take a seat the stylists must be in their way up" she says and I let out a soft giggle before going and sitting in front of her desk.

I heard a few knocks before the door opened and a group of three girls walk in holding measuring tapes.

"Please stand up and take off your sweater" I nod and take off my sweater before getting up and nervously standing in front of the stylists.

"Em mam if you don't mind could you remove the T-shirt as well so we can get exact measurements" I bit my lip before looking to soyoung who gave me a sympathetic smile.

I took a deep breath and took off my shirt so now I was just in my black bra and shorts.

The stylists smiled and began measuring my arms, legs, chest and waist. Once they where done I put back on my shirt and hoodie.

Sitting down the stylists took out a folder showing different designs of my outfit. "What one do you prefer?" One of the stylists asks.

"The one that stands out most is the third one" I say pointed to the paper that had the design I liked on it.

"Oh yeah I really agree with you, I think the jacket would look great on you" she says and smiles after sharing her opinion.

"Okay we will get to making the skirt and jacket straight away as we already have the bodysuit in the clothing department" one of them says as they begin packing up.

As they leave I turn back to nam so-young. "How have you liked being with nct127" she asks resting her intwined hands on her desk.

"It's great the members are really kind and easy to get along with" I say and smile. "You have an amazing smile" she chuckles and I blush hiding my face behind my hands.

"Thank you"

"have you taken part in any singing or dancing groups?" I move my hands and rest them on my lap and breath in. "I've taken part in mostly dancing and drama courses when I was younger but not any singing" I say and look at her before nodding.

"Would you be interested in joining a group?" she squints her eyes slightly and awaits my answer.

"I would love to but I don't know if my vocals are any good" I giggled and she nodded.

"Well I was discussing with nct's manager about adding a new unit to nct which would be a girl unit I was thinking of maybe adding you to it due to all the compliments I've heard from staff and the boys" she giggles and I nod. "I would be up to it thank you so much for the offer" I said excitedly as she smiled warmly at me.

"Will I be joining the members tomorrow?" I ask biting the inside of my cheek. "Not that I know of as they have private vocal practice" she says before checking in her computer for their schedule.

"Yeah, not tomorrow but the day after you are joining them for dance practice again and the day after that, the Friday you join them for the stage practice and obviously Saturday is the concert" she says and looks to me again.

I let out a sad sigh. "It's really sad having to leave I got so attached to them like they where my own friends it's gonna be weird not being with them everyday" I say and we both laugh again.

"Well I have to head home now and I'm guessing you do to" she says turning off her computer and grabbing her coat and bag.

She leads me out her office and locks it before we get into the lift.

The lift beeps and we get out splitting ways.