## . 014

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -I walked into the practice room greeting the boys and sitting next to some staff that where there. The boys started practicing for the concert that they had at the end of the week that I would be participating in.

Once they stopped practicing the manager told me to sit with the members so I did ready to hear what he had to say. "So the plan is that Eunji will arrive an hour prior of the concert and you have hang out time and all that, then you will perform superhuman and after taeyong and doyoungs verse naega meonjeo kkeuteul malhaji aneumyeon kkeuchi aniya. That is when Eunji will join in and finish the dance with you" we all nodded and let out a soft breath hoping I won't screw this up.

"Okay lets practice" their manager clapped. "Hwaiting" we all said and got up as he walked out of the practice room. "Okay so basically you are going practice that part of the dance and I will help perfect it" Taeyong says and I nod.

The rest go off to the sides either practicing or taking a break. He went over the dance and i payed extra attention. "Okay let's start" he said and began perfecting me whilst I was dancing.

After practicing for two hours I finally learned the dance perfectly but taeyong would still give me extra tips to make it even better.

"You caught the hang of that pretty fast" he says looking at me like a proud teacher. "Well I learned it from the best" I say and let out a soft giggle as we high five.

"Food has arrived" Yuta says as he sees the staff member walk in with bags of food. Yuta rushes over and takes two bags from her hand and she thanks him.

They set the bags on the table taking out the Chinese takeout boxes. I help myself to a small serving of chicken fried rice and Singapore noodles. We sat and ate enjoying the food. "Your really good at learning Eunji" Jaehyun says and I smile. "Thank you I try my best" they start showering me with compliments about my dancing making me blush.

After we ate we drank water and let the food go down I began practicing the dance taeyong watching over me and helping me if I forgot certain things. "Okay I think you are ready for the stage directions" he says and I nod wiggling my arms to loosen them up a bit.

"Okay let's go over stage directions" Taeyong says grabbing the attention of the members. They get in starting positions and start to dance.

"Okay then after me and doyoung sing you will join in next to Haechan then after you move to go behind Taeil and infront of mark" I nod and taeyong and doyoung start their part and I'm quick to glide in behind Haechan and follow the moves taeyong gave me to make the dance fit.

We practiced that one part then we stoped and I got a new set of directions. "Okay so after being next to Taeil you will go next to jungwoo and do his part then when doyoung sings if you wanna feel it say yeah you will be at the front ducking and reaching up to the sky, then when yuta moves to the front you stay in place and do his move then for the rest your with me" Taeyong says and I give him a thumbs up.

It was pretty hard to remember but they where fine with it and kept motivating me.

We practiced a few times before I finally got it. When they realised they looked at me stunned before mark came to me and we started jumping to celebrate. The boys joined in and we basically celebrated until we where told off.

After another five rounds of practicing the whole thing we where completely done.

It was now around 8pm and it was my time to leave. I picked up my phone and hoodie I took off earlier and bowed to the boys before leaving.

Short chapter!