## . 016

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -I had just arrived to the venue and I was greeted by staff as I walked along backstage looking for a certain someone.

"Eunji!" I heard the voice that I was looking for shout from behind. I turn and see donghyuck coming towards me and I smile as he engulfs next in a hug.

"You walked passed the entrance" he says and chuckles. I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I hide my face with my left hand. "I thought I was supposed to go to the opposite side" he laughs. "Luckily you didn't" he says while we walk to the dressing room.

I walk in and see the boys getting their makeup put on them. "Eunji!" Jungwoo shouts as he gets his hair styled. "Hey guys" I say back and I see them smile.

"Eunji come try this!" I hear doyoung shout and I look to my left and see a whole snack table filled of sodas, candy and other treats.

I rush over still holding onto donghyuck. As I pick at the food doyoung chuckles. "What?" He points to my hand and I look down suddenly letting go of donghyucks hand.

"Sorry" I say and he smiles. "It's fine" we smile to each other before he goes to get his hair done.

"Eunji" Jungwoo shouts again coming over and giving me a bone crushing hug. "Hi Jungwoo" I say letting out a soft chuckle.

"Do I look good?" He says flicking the front of his hair. "You look perfect" I say putting his hair back to how it was even though it just fell back in place.

"Try these" I say turning around and holding up a strawberry wafer that covered in chocolate from the chocolate fountain.

He takes a bite of the chocolate covered part and his eyes go wide and gives me a thumbs up. "Good" he says and I hand him the rest of the wafer to eat.

"Eunji your outfit!" I hear a stylist shout and I nod rushing to her and take the clothes going into the changing area.

I walk out and the stylist puts on my jacket to complete the look. I bow. "Thank you it looks amazing" the lady smiles and pats my arms.

"You look amazing, now off to makeup" she says and I nod going over to the free makeup artist and sit in the chair.

Donghyuck is next to me getting his makeup done but he's sleeping making me chuckle.

The makeup artist starts my makeup that matched me really well.

"Thank you it looks great" "thank you" she says and I get up and go over to yuta, Jaehyun and jungwoo who where all having a conversation.

A mix of woes and ooo's came from them as I walked over. "Give us a twirl" Yuta says and I spin showing off the outfit.

"It looks great on you" Jaehyun says giving me two thumbs up. Jungwoo didn't say anything except smiling and agreeing with the boys.