## . 008

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -I woke up in the morning and realised someone's arm was around my waist. I lifted my head and seen a head of fluffy hair and I realised it was Haechan.

I gasped and shook him awake which he only replied with groans. "Wake the fuck up donghyuck!" I say I to his ear and his eyes slowly open and he looks at me and smiles until he realises he is still at my house.

"We must have fallen asleep during the movie" he says before rushing up and closing the laptop that was still resting in his lap and placing it gently on the desk.

"Our flight to New York today and it's in-" he pauses and checks his phone and his eyes widen. "Four hours it's fucking eight in the morning!" He whisper yells and my eyes turn to plates.

I get up and rush him to the front door where he slips on his shoes and rushes out the door before waving and greeting goodbye.

I watch as he runs down the street before I turn around and walk into the main hall where I see my mom leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and a small smile painted on her thin pink lips.

I sigh and walk towards her as she straightens her posture and opens her arms letting me walk into them and she wraps them around my back.

"You didn't do it did you?" She asks in a worried tone and I quickly shake my head. "N-no eomma I'm to young" she laughs and strokes my hair.

"I know dear I seen you both this morning when I went to check on you I was just joking with you" she chuckles again and I snuggle into her more taking in her scent.

"I wouldn't mind having grandchildren by the way" she laughs again and I groan before hitting my head on her shoulder.

"Eomma stop~" she pats my back before letting go of me and cupping my cheeks giving them a light squeeze. "Go get ready your flight is soon" she lets go and smiles at me before I speed walk back to my room and grab my towel for my shower.

I wash my hair and body before stepping out and getting my hair dryer and drying my hair making it curly.

I unplug the hair dyer and put it aside, I wasn't bothered straightening it so I got a hair tie and tied it in a bun pulling out some baby hairs to make it look better.

I go to my room and get changed into light grey sweatpants, a white sports bra and a navy blue hoodie. I got my suitcase and added the extras like my brush and wash bag.

I got a backpack and put in my earphones laptop and anything I would need on the plane.
I put the bag on my back and lifted the handle of my suitcase before rolling it out of my room and carrying it down the stairs to the front door where I placed it and went to the kitchen to get a breakfast bar.

I went to the living room with my breakfast bar and sat next to my mom on the couch and curled up next to her eating the bar while watching the morning news.