## . 013

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

              -I heard donghyuck's alarm so I opened my eyes and still seen him sleeping so I reached over for his phone and stopped the alarm. I laid and looked at his sleeping face. He looked so relaxed and peaceful and I felt bad having to wake him up.

"Hyuck" I whispered but he didn't respond. "Hyuck wake up" I said louder and poked his side. He giggles and I know he's awake to I tickle his sides. "Wake up Hyuck" he starts laughing making me laugh too.

"Okay you got me" he says as I tickle him. "What time is it anyway?" He asks and I look on the clock that is on the wall.

"I think it's 4am but it's to dark to see the clock fully" I say and he nods getting up. "We better get ready and pack because we leave for the airport in two hours" he says and I nod.

We get up and I still have my blanket wrapped around me as I walk out and go into the room next door. I yawn and walk in. "Wake up children!" I say and head to the curtains opening them but they don't do much as it's still a bit dark.

I watch as they stir awake and look at me. "Chop chop kids we have a flight to catch" I sat and clap my hands walking out the room. "She's gotten far to comfortable with us" I hear mark say and laugh.

I go to my room and get my clothes and walk to the bathroom and change before brushing my hair. I take my pyjamas and put them back in my suitcase. It was a good thing I didn't pack much since I got all those gifts.

I took my gifts that where in bags out. I put the bags in a pile before starting to place the gifts in next to my clothes. Once I'm done packing I lay in my bed one last time and pull the covers up to my under arm and start to fall asleep again.

I groaned when I felt someone shaking me. "Eunji wake up its time to leave!" I hear jungwoos voice and I immediately shoot open my eyes.

I get out of bed and rush to get my backpack and putting my laptop, lotso and blanket in it before grabbing my suitcase and following jungwoo downstairs.

I slide on my shoes before we head out the door and meet the boys in the van. "Sorry I fell asleep" I say and bow. "It's fine you must have been tired" I nod to Taeil before he pats my hair down.

"Ah shit my phone" I say and donghyuck taps my shoulder before handing me my phone. "I knew you would forget it" "thanks" we smile and I put the phone in my large pocket.

We got to the airport and pulled our suitcases to the check in where they took our bags and checked our passports.

We go to the security and I put in my bag that gets scanned. "Okay walk through there please" the lady said and I looked to Jaehyun who translated and I nodded walking through the scanner. I get my bag and put it on my back before standing and waiting for the rest.

Doyoung is the last one to get checked before we all go to the cafe. I ordered an iced latte and blueberry muffin for breakfast. We sat on the stools at the high tables and began to eat. "This is delicious" I sat and take another bite of the muffin.

Donghyuck opens his mouth and takes a bite of my muffin. He chews it and gives me a thumbs up. "Are y'all dating or something?" Mark asks and my eyes widen. "No,no,no" they just nod and I let out a breath of relief.

We got to the waiting area and I sat on one of the chairs with my knees to my chest and waited for the speaker to announce our flight. I played with my ring as we waited.

Our flight was announced and Johnny came over to collect me and doyoung who where the farthest away. I got up and picked up my bag before hooking  arms with doyoung and walking over to the rest already walking into the plain tunnel.

We rush in and catch up with the members and sat in our reserved seats. I took out my blanket and lotso before putting my bag in the compartment.

I sat down next to Jaehyun at the window. "I can sit at the window if you want?" He said with concern written on his face. "No I will be fine plus I want to take one of those cloud pics like the ones you see on Pinterest all the time" He nodded and I proceeded to put on my seatbelt and I felt more relaxed than I did first time flying.

I still got a shock though when the plane started moving to the runway. I just played with lotsos arms to distract myself.

The plane was now stable in the air and Jaehyun giggles making me look at him. "It's good that yuta got you that stuffed bear or else you might have been freaking out" I just laugh. "Smell it, it smells like strawberries" I say holding up the bear and he takes it giving it a sniff. He looks at me in shock. "Wow it smells like a strawberry candy" I nod and I begin another conversation with Jaehyun.

"How did you learn English?" I ask. "I lived in America for 4 years" "oh yeah I remember now" we giggle and he shakes his head.

"Can you teach me English?" I ask tilting my head and he nods. "I'll teach you how to introduce yourself" "Hello my name is jayhyun, but yours would be Hello my name is Eunji" i nod and try.

"Hello my nam is Eunji" he laughs and shakes his head. "Close but it's name" I nod and try again.

"Hello my name is Eunji" he claps his hands i and get excited. "What did I say though?" He laughs. "Hello my name is Eunji" I nod and he continues to teach me some English. We get bored and my brain hurts so we stop and I decided to take a photo of the clouds.

"What's your screen saver?" He asks and I turn on and off my phone to reveal the picture of me and my sister before going to a exo concert.

"You like exo?" I nod. "I like most S.M artists" he nods. I unlock my phone and show him my home screen which is me and donghyuck with the Levi's bucket hats. "You said donghyuck was your bias right?" I nod and he giggles. "Has he told you yet?" I shook my head no. "Oh I'll leave it to him then" I nod and turn to the window.

After a long day in the plane we made it to korea and it's now 2am kst and the plane had landed. We got out and went to the baggage claim getting our suitcases and walk to the main part of the airport.

I wait until I see my mom standing next to a bench looking for me. I run up to her leaving my suitcase behind and engulf her in a tight hug. "I missed you eomma" I say and she hugs me back laughing.

"I missed you to honey" I hear the boys come behind me and I let go of my mom. "Hello miss" donghyuck says and bows followed by the rest of the members. "Thank you for taking my daughter on the trip I can tell she will be bragging to her sister for a while" my mom says giggling at the end of her sentence.

"It was great fun having her" Johnny says. "She's great company" donghyuck says and I smile to him. "Well we best be going our van is here" mark says and I nod. I walk forward and they all crowed around me giving me a group hug.

"See you next week at practice" Taeyong says and I nod waving to them as they walk off in the opposite direction.

"Let's get you home and put you to bed you must be tired" I nod and pout as she moves hair out my face. I take the handle of my suitcase and wheel it to the car putting it in the trunk along with my bag. We got home and my mom made me some tea before I went to bed.