Author's Note

I wrote a lot in the description, and if you haven't read that already, I'll put it down here.

~~~~

There are few Michael Afton/ Crying Child books on this site that have a story and a plot that is well developed and related to the Five Nights At Freddy's timeline. I wanted to create a story that would have all the big events of the fnaf series plus a love interest. One book that would be well written, edited, and developed, so it could entertain you readers while having an amazing plot. I hope my story holds up to these standards.
⚠PLEASE NOTE: This story isn't canon. I tried to be as fnaf-event and timeline accurate as possible but it isn't really something you can do. The whole series doesn't have a clear timeline, no matter how many theories you throw out there.
DISCLAIMER: The cover art is not mine. It was screenshotted and edited, but the original art credit goes to the talented Neoliya.
~~~~
In this story, Michael Afton, or the Crying Child, is not, in fact, a child. He's 15-years-old and is William Afton's son, hence the last name Afton. He has two siblings, a sister named Elizabeth Afton, and his big brother who's name is unknown. This takes place in 1982, in the house from Fnaf 4, and in some of the minigames. That being said, I tried to be as fnaf-timeline accurate as possible, even though Michael is not the correct age. As far as I know, that's the only change I made. Please enjoy!

~~~~

That's the end of the description.

I had another Crying Child x Reader book, and it was awful. Completely. Of course, I could cut myself some slack because I was younger and less experienced, plus I always like looking back at my old books for a good laugh.

Anyway, in that book, I only completed about two chapters. Bummer, right? I'm reviving that book here, but with a different plot and I'm pushing my own expectations to the limit.

I hope you enjoy. Happy reading!

:)

~~~
Update: Dec. 14 (almost Christmas yahoo)

I get it, some things in my book aren't canon and don't actually exist

Please chill out, I'm not the most active fan in the world and different things are becoming canon basically every day. At the start of this book, I just went with whatever theory sounded the most solid, yunno?

I'm not a die hard fan, I'm not gonna keep up with every single proven theory, so my book isn't gonna be accurate

But it'll at least be entertaining and you all wanted a crying child x reader so here ya go

:P