11 | A Death At Jr's.

Warnings: Some strong language, death
~ * ~ *
This is it.

This is the last night I have to be in this damn pizzeria.

After this, I'll collect my money, leave, and never return. I want nothing to do with Freddy's, Jr.'s, the animatronics in general, and probably not even pizza. It just reminds me of the shit pizza they are somehow allowed to serve here.

Never again will I enter this building after tonight.

11 p.m. arrives faster than I'd prefer. As I have practiced before, I pack my things and head to the pizzeria with a grim expression.

Should I expect another vision like the two nights before?

I wait outside the door to the building, key in hand. What if I just didn't show up? What if I didn't do my shift like I'm supposed to?

I wish that was an option, but I need the money. From what I've heard, the money comes in at around $160 per week... Which is not a lot at all.

I still don't want to get in trouble with the managers, so I duck inside and head the security office. Before I get there, I wait. I wonder if another vision will ensue again.

My question is answered as soon as I set foot there.

There's a familiar smell, one that used to be overbearing but is now something I will be able to remember for years.

The robots beside me, Bonnie and Chica, are not looking directly at me. Instead, a black and white puppet animatronic is standing in front with its eyes locked on mine.

There's something familiar that comes across me about those eyes. Sure, they're just minuscule bulbs, but I could have sworn they have something in them that remind me of a person.

I stare into the recognizing eyes, pleading silently for escape. I can't tell which of us need freedom more.

Static.

"It's me."

What does that mean? I hear it too often to not understand it. Maybe the puppet could find a way to tell me.

For now, my seemingly endless night of competing for my life draws on and I focus on completing my last night here.

Almost immediately I catch a glimpse of an animatronic shadow in the hallway. I flash the light, and the shadow disappears, but it keeps reappearing every time the light goes back off. I peer closer.

There's no animatronic there, unless one of them are in the room next to the hallways. Hurriedly, I check the cameras but there aren't any robots around yet. I decide it must be a figment of my imagination.

After winding up the music box, I jump in my chair to see Toy Foxy hanging in the hallway. It's eyes are hollowed out, and it looks like the other Foxy is following it. I glance at them and flash the light, knowing it should ward them off.

The silence is overtaking me. I can't stand it. Why is it so quiet tonight?

It hits me when I look at the phone. Tonight, there was no phone call. No words of encouragement for my last day. Nothing.

I glance at the clock. It's still around 12. I can get through this night.

The older robots stand near me, stiff as always, wondering if they should advance. Although, I don't think they can wonder, they don't have brains. They're just mindless animatronics that are tempted by what?

What is getting them to want to kill me?

I decide it must be because I'm in the building at night, when no humans should be. The guy on the phone did say they think I'm a robotic skeleton right? Is that it?