Chapter 2

Day one: Shopping

Jennie woke up the next morning. It took her a few seconds to remember that she had changed her girlfriend into a small toddler. She quickly sat up, as she looked around. But Jisoo was nowhere to be seen. Jennie looked to the door, and saw that it was opened. She stood up and headed to her kitchen. As she walked, she could hear Irene's voice. The blonde was explaining how to make pancakes as she made it.

Jennie looked into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw Irene making food, and Jisoo was sitting on the counter top, watching the blond, swinging her legs. But what Jisoo was holding scared Jennie. It was a knife. And it seemed, as if it was almost as big as the three year old.

"Rene!" Jennie exclaimed, as she rushed to the small vampire.

"Mama!" Jisoo exclaimed, raising her hand and releasing extending her palms, letting the knife fell the ground.

Irene had turned around, her eyes wide when she saw the knife on the ground in front of the magically changed girl.

"I-I I don't know how she got it. I turned my back for a minute," Irene tried to explain.

Jennie shook her head and picked Jisoo up. The small three year old, Jisoo was still assuming she was three, pressed her lips against Jennie's cheek, giggling when she pulled back.

Jennie shook her head and placed Jisoo back on the counter. Jisoo grabbed the witch's hand and started to move her fingers around, playing around with them.

"So, did you get Jisoo out of bed?" Jennie asked, turning her attention to her best friend.

"No, she was sitting on the floor near your door. I guess she was able to open the door by herself. I don't know how, she can barely reach the doorknob. How old is she anyways?" Irene asked, turning her attention back to breakfast. She had already finished making her own breakfast, as well as Jennie's. She had begun making Jisoo's fun-size pancakes.

Jennie turned back to Jisoo, who was about to shove the redhead's fingers in her mouth. The small vampire had her mouth opened, and made eye contact with Jennie. The second their eyes connected, Jisoo froze, before she started to slowly move Jennie's hand down so it was on the table. She grinned, flashing her shiny, sharp, white teeth.

Jennie rolled her eyes, making Jisoo giggle.

"Hold old are you?" Jisoo asked, as she stared at the young girl.

Jisoo shrugged, she raised her hand, only three fingers up. Jennie just kissed the three year olds forehead.

Irene then told Jennie to help her take the food to the table. Jennie picked Jisoo up and placed her on the ground. The redhead told her to go to the table. Jisoo ran towards the table, almost tripping on her own feet.

Jennie grabbed her pancakes and the plate of Jisoo's mini pancakes and headed to the table.

Jennie found Jisoo standing next to a chair. She didn't reach the table, and would probably have a difficult time getting onto the chair.

Jisoo looked at the older woman, and pointed to the table. "Sit."

Jennie sat down, and placed the plates on the table. She was about to change a regular chair into a special chair for Jisoo. But the young girl raised her arms. "Up."