Chapter 5

Day Four: Babysitting

The potion was going to arrive by the end of the day. Maybe even the next morning. And as much as she wanted to miss class, she couldn't miss the exam the professor was giving them. She looked over to Jisoo, who was placing things in a backpack. Jennie had told her that the girls were going to babysit her, and she started to put together things she wanted to do.

Jennie just hoped it was going to be a good idea. As much as she loved the girls, they'd get in so much trouble. She was going to put Seulgi in charge. Out of everyone, she trusted Seulgi and Lisa the most. She just hoped it was all going to end well.

Jisoo grabbed her backpack and looked at Jennie. "We go now?"

Jennie smiled and nodded. She extended her hand to Jisoo, and the small girl took it. She hugged her stuffed animal close, and walked out of the apartment.

All the girls met in the auditorium. They were told that they had a meeting. As annoyed as most were that they had to wake up early, they were excited to see the small vampire.

Jennie and Jisoo were the last to arrive. Once she saw Seulgi, Jisoo released Jennie's hand and ran to the Succubus.

"Seulgi can even seduce a three year old," Yeri muttered, smirking.

Seulgi shot her a look, as she picked Jisoo up. The small girl kissed Seulgi's cheek and rested her head on Seulgi's breast, Jisoo's favorite pillow.

"Jisoo is getting the most action," Irene muttered, glaring at the Halfling that was all up on her girlfriend. Jennie just laughed.

"Listen, I called you all here, because I have class until six, and I need you guys to babysit Jisoo. As much as I wish I could take her with me, I can't."

"It's not problem Jen, we've got this," Lisa told her, nodding her head. She never needed to be asked to spend time with her sister.

"Seulg is in charge. Seulgi and Lisa. The rest of you, don't damage her innocence too much," Jennie told them. She walked over to Seulgi and took Jisoo from her. "I have to go, okay? You're going to stay here with Seulgi, Lisa, and the rest of them. I'll be back later. Be good, okay?"

"No leave," Jisoo said, her eyes wide. She shook her head. "No."

"I have to Chu, I'll be back, I promise," Jennie told her.

"No! Mama, stay!"

Jennie's eyes went to the ceiling. She couldn't see Jisoo's eyes. She knew she would have to leave. She couldn't miss class.

"Do you remember these girls? Their names?"

Jisoo nodded, her eyes filled with tears. She pointed to each one of them. "Mummy, Boo, Wosie, 'Ayeon, 'Jeong, Ahyun, Chay, Wedy, Hyo, M-maid, 'Seul, Lili, Doggy, Mama."

Irene growled, as the rest of them laughed.

"Irene, Jisoo, it's Irene," Jennie told her, smiling softly.

"Iuggy?"

"I swear she's doing it on purpose," Irene said, annoyed.