Chapter 4

Day Three: The Feeding

It was the third morning. Jennie was alone in her bed when she woke up. Jisoo's Pikachu in her arms, where Jisoo was when they had fallen asleep. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time, realizing that it was relatively early. She sat up and went to look for Jisoo.

Jisoo wasn't in the kitchen. Or in the living room. She wasn't with Lisa, who seemed to be waking up. Lisa decided to go with Jennie to look for Jisoo. They to went to the last place, Irene's room.

Lisa grinned, having heard three heartbeats. She watched as Jennie quietly opened the door. Both women stuck their heads in and found Jisoo.

The small vampire must have snuck inside, and climbed onto the bed. At the moment, she was sleeping on Seulgi, using her breasts as the pillows she wanted. Seulgi and Irene seemed to be clothed. Jisoo was sleeping over the blanket, her head on one of the breasts, and the rest of her body aligned with Seulgi's. Her small arms dangling on either sides.

If it was adult Jisoo, Jennie would have been angry, really angry. She would have probably use her magic to hurt Jisoo. But it was little Jisoo, and she was innocent. She didn't mean it in an adult way. Jennie couldn't be mad.

She pushed Lisa back, and closed the door. She grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her away. Once they were far from the door, Jennie turned to Lisa. "I'm going to make breakfast, want to help?"

Lisa nodded and followed Jennie to the kitchen.

Irene walked in, a frown on her face. She sat down, and glared at Lisa and Jennie.

"What?" Jennie asked, grinning. She raised her eyebrow, as she looked down the hall to see if Seulgi and Jisoo were going to come out of the room.

"That damn bloodsucking cockblocker," Irene complained, grabbing her plate of food, and started to stab her food.

Jennie and Lisa started to laugh, staring at the frustrated Werewolf. Jennie turned to Lisa.

"Mama!" Jennie heard Jisoo exclaim, as Seulgi carried the small girl into the kitchen. Jisoo extended her hands, wanting to be in the arms of Jennie.

The witch laughed, and pulled the young girl close. They all went to sit down at the dinner table.

"Okay, we'll let Jisoo drink blood after breakfast. If she had food in her system, she won't have to drink as much. She will be full in a way, although blood and food are two different things. But in her mind, she won't have to need to drink a lot of blood to be completely full. And it will last until she can change back," Seulgi explained, eating her food.

Jennie nodded. It always shocked her to hear Seulgi talk about other species. She knew so much.

"Okay, so we have to decide how Jisoo is going to get the blood. She can't drink from Irene, because of obvious reasons. She could drink from Lili, but we need her to stop Chu. So that leaves me and you Jen."

"Me, no discussion," Jennie responded. She looked down to see Jisoo eating. She turned back to Seulgi.

But Lisa pitched in. "Jisoo wouldn't be able to break skin. So I would break it for her. Then she can do the rest."