Page 1

1. The Night of the Accident!

In a big farm house lived, a beloved family with two little daughters, the mom and dad loved them with all their heart but, what they didn't know someone wanted their farm, cause it was build onto millions of years ago on a gold farm ground but, they didn't knew.

Like every afternoon Daphne and Bloom had a fun time in the fields along with their parents.

Mommy, you can't find me. 8 year old Daphne yelled laughing and running trough the long field.

Daphne, wait up! Little 4 year old Bloom yelled following her sister slowly behind, as they both stop by the stalls.

Bloom, do you want to go horse righting? Little Daphne asked seeing the horses in the stables.

We need to asks mommy or daddy first. Bloom replied smiling running to the horses.

I know, let's go ask. Daphne explains turning around

Found ya! Their mother Miriam yelled playfully coming out with her horse.

Ahhh. Both Bloom and Daphne yelled

Did I scare you two? Miriam asked hugging her daughters.

No mom. Bloom replied smiling

Really? Their mother asked

No mommy did. Daphne replied hugging her mom

Do you both want to go riding? Miriam asked smiling looking down at her two daughters

Yes mommy. Both yelled smiling as Miriam picked Bloom up and put her onto her lap.

As they father came along.

Daddy can we go riding? Daphne yelled happily

Sure, your mom wil help, I need to do work on the farm. Oritel replied smiling looking at her and his family

Ahh. Both Daphne and Bloom replied

Daddy what do you need to do? Bloom asked worried looking at her father

Well Bloom, the animals need feeding just like you. Oritel replied touching her nose as she giggle.

Can't daddy do it later? Daphne asked with a smile

I am sorry Daphne but, I will meet up with you n a few hours. Oritel replied putting her onto her horse, Daphne and Bloom knew how to ride on their age, growing up on a farm was learning new work.

Promise. Daphne asked putting her hand out.

Promise you two. Oritel replied smiling touching her hand.

See you soon dear. Miriam replied kissing him

You too honey. He replied kissing her back.

Bye daddy. Both Bloom and Daphne replied

Bye you too. Oritel replied kissing his daughters

As their father walk off into the farm by the animals.

Let's saddle up and keep going, as a few minutes past Daphne was onto her horse, along with Bloom as their mother joined and their three were off into the fields.

Let's see who is first. Daphne replied laughing as Bloom gentley kicked the side and they were off, suddenly their mother followed by.

Mom, why is daddy so busy? Bloom asked looking up at her mother

Yeah, we barely see him? Daphne asked looking at Bloom

Your daddy is a hard working dad, he and the workers need to milk the cows, gave the horses food, feet the chicks, shave the sheep's....