Chapter 9

9. I am going for this.

Bloom Pov

We all had our fun, we created a group called Winx, don't know that name but, it has a ring to it.

We moved classes every 45 minutes. Twice, I saw a girl with long blond hair, she looked like Daphne but, how could I be right? She far away.

We were the six weird fun girls, we all are different, I think that's why I like them. We get to know each well, we had our own differences.

Who knew in Tecna house, she wasn't allowed to show emotions, Musa mother died, Aisha was a proper girl with rules, Stella parents are divorcing, and Flora a girl who is told she is nothing, that's why she is shy but, that's why she is with them, they understand her. And there is me. Even know I'm adopted they treat me the same, I love it.

Break began and then an interior went off. &All the new students, must be in the lobby.& I looked at the girls.

Don't worry we will take you. Tecna said smiling

Bloom, you said you are looking for you're sister Daphne or wonder where she is right? Flora informed me and I nodded, I too them about my sister during the past fe hours, they wanted to know about me, and we told each about ourselves.

If you want, I know a hundred of people, maybe we can help. Stellla mumbled happy, maybe she is a princess, how do you know a hundred people??

Okay, thanks. I said happily as I arrived at the lobby.

We will get you here. Musa said as I nodded

Good luck. Aisha said smiling looking at me, as I smiled at her. They stood there waiting for me...

I walked into the room, and we were only a few kids two more was coming in, I smiled.

Daphne Pov

I was called in, Politea helped me. I wondered why should we be in the lobby. I wanted to enjoy my break.

I saw 5 girls standing there, normally talking until Politea screamed my name.

Daphne! In there. I will wait. Politea explained I nodded until I saw those 5 girls looking at me strangely? I wondered why I don't know them?

I ignored them and walked in.

Winx Pov

You don't think? Musa yelled pointing at that girl called Daphne

Can't be! Flora yelled as they look at each shocked

What if? Aisha mumbled slowly

It's impossible? Tecna yelled freaking out

Here? Well they will see each. Stella said smiling looking at them in shocked

Daphne Pov

I got a little lost, until I saw a group of kids. And I realised that was the lobby.

I ran in.

Bloom Pov

I was very small in the room, all was higher grade kids.

Until I heard a girls voice &I'm so sorry, I'm late! Her voice sounded familiar, I turn my head and I saw no other then...

Its okay. The teacher told smiling

Daphne Pov

I walked slolwy in, the teacher smiled until, a red head got my attention, while looking at me.

Bloom Pov

DAPHNE! I yelled running to her stamping all the other out of the way screaming &Sorry!&