Page 3

3. 2 Years growing up with you.

It's okay, just be qiuck into bed. Minke replied smiling

As Lee-Ann open the drawer and throw something in.

What do you have there? A young girl asked next to Bloom

Nothing Megan. Lee-Ann replied smiling

Suddenly a bark came to her.

Lee-Ann, Dont tell me it's....

A puppy! All yelled storming to her.

It's for tonight I found him, I will let him go tomorrow, it's the little girls next door, she going away for tonight I said that I will take care, please Minke.

Only for tonight, I don't want to get you into trouble. Minke replied as they heard footsteps and all rush to their beds as she hide the puppy in the drawer.

Mam Meral! Minke yelled as she walked in.

Why aren't you in bed yet? She asked sternly

I just checked if we were saddled. She replied as Mam Meral nodded as Minke went to bed.

Good night girls! Meral yelled

Good night Mam. All yelled as she walk out, Bloom climbed out of her bed, closed it and walked to Daphne whispering

Can I sleep with you? Bloom asked as Daphne nodded moving up as Bloom climb in.

You know Lee-Ann, take the puppy out and et it sleep with you.

What about if they came looking?

They won't, I know and I will keep my eyes open. Minke replied as she took the puppy out and began sleeping with it.

As the night drove off, so did Daphne and Bloom.

Daphne and Bloom was getting used to the foster care, all was so friendly and they too ok very well care of them, Daphne and Bloom loved being together.

Bloom and Daphne just finished eating when all was send up, to clean up.

Daphne was making her bed while, Bloom was busy in the drawer.

Daphne, look a photo of mom and dad. Bloom replied with a sad smile.

I miss them. Daphne replied hugging her sister

Me too. I wish mommy can put us in bed and kiss us goodnight along with Daddy. Bloom replied smiling as Daphne nodded smiling

All out! Mam Meral and everyone ran out.

Bloom and Daphne was at the Park with their friends when Minke and a other girl Lillian was called in.

When the bell ring, Bloom wanted to go back up as Daphne went along, they founded Minke packing her stuff.

Minke why are you packing? Daphne asked seeing her taking all her stuff putting it into a suitcase.

I am moving to a new foster care. Minke replied half smiling

What! Why? Daphne asked looking at her sister worried.

I am getting old and nobody want me anymore. Minke replied

What do you mean? Bloom asked worried walking to her sitting on her bed.

You and your sister are still young and would be adopted to wonderful families but, I am 17, I am old. People don't want older kids so we move to a home until we reach 20, so you can move on and follow your dreams and be who you want, then it's time to take care of yourself. Minke said smiling looking at them.

Your going alone? Bloom asked worried looking at her sister holding her hand

No, Lillian coming with me, she insisted, we are both old even know she is now 16, she is also allowed if she want, we can still be together. She replied smiling as Lillian walked in with her suitcase.

Hey you two! She yelled at Bloom and Daphne

Hey Lillian! Both yelled smiling

Are you both happy your leaving? Bloom asked

No, but it's a new adventure. Minke replied smiling

We're sure gonna miss you two. Daphne replied smiling looking at them.

Same here, and look your 10 know and you Bloom a 6 year old, time flies and, everyday is an adventure, I can say. Minke replied looking at them smiling

You can say that, it will be a new thing but, you will get use to it. Lillian said with a smile.

Suddenly all the kids run up.

Your leaving? Some yelled as they nodded.

Do you have to go? Hailey asked looking at them.

Yeah, sorry. Lillian said with a little smile.

Will you come and visit? Bloom asked looking up at her

Of course. If we get the time, we will be here. Minke replied smiling touching her nose, as Bloom giggle.

Don't worry, we are still here until tommorrow morning at 12. Lilian said and all look at each worried looking at them.

They smiled, and all the kids was called out to have fun at the park near them, all the kids ran out, while Bloom stayed along with Daphne.

Hey, let go. Minke replied smiling taking their hands as they ran out.

As the day past, it was night time, they got into their night dresses and climb into bed, as Man Meral turned off the lights.

The next morning, all was awake soon..

They enjoyed their few hours with Minke and Li lian, until a black car picked them up, they told all of the children along with Daphne and Bloom that they would visit Doon, and that they aren't far away, they are only a call away.

They climb into the car along with 2 woman, in their 30th, all the kids vowed ad they look out the window vowing back...

When all went in, all was called for lunch.

Daphne and Bloom got an area next to each and began eating until.

Daphne, please stand up. I want you in office please. Mam Meral yelled

What did she do? Bloom asked worried looking at her sister holding her hand

Nothing Bloom dear, I need to talk to her. Mam Meral replied smiling as Bloom nodded, as Daphne stood up and went with Meral to her office while Bloom couldn't go.

Do you know what wrong? A little blond girl asked looking the same ages as Bloom

I don't know Lori? Bloom replied worried looking at her

I am sure, it's nothing. Another girl replied.

Lilly, Bloom, Lori. No talking, finish up. Mam Lundy replied

Daphne Pov

I was called into her office, I began to worry did I do something?

Daphne dear, please sit. She said smiling shoeing me a she at near her.

I went to sit as she handed me a file.

Please open. She asked me smiling

I slolwy opened and I saw...

What do you think? Please review. Till next time.