Page 6

6. Waking up by a home.

Normal Pov

Do you hear that? A woman told her husband

What? The man asked slowly after they drinker coffee.

Mike I hear someone crying. A lady said walking down stairs

It could be the rain but, for in case I will look. Mike replied as he opened the door.

Vanessa! He replied in a worried tone.

What? Vanessa asked going to him worried

Come here and look. Mike told her slowly shocked

Vanessa walk to him, as they look to their left, they saw a little girl laying onto their porch fast asleep shivering.

Mike qiuckly get a blanket. Vanessa told as she smiled walking to her.

Vanessa went out, bowed to her. She took her hand and stroked it over Bloom face, she felt her cheeks, it was cold from crying.

Mike came out with a blanket, throw it over her, and smiled seeing her calm down.

Let's bring her in. Vanessa told her husband.

You think it's right? Mike asked worried not wanting trouble.

Just for the night, when she wants to leave she can. Vanessa told him as he nodded slowly

Mike nodded, as he picked her up, he let her lay into his arms. He brough her in as Vanessa smile.

Put her into the spare room. Vanessa said as they went up, Mike let her lay into the bed, Vanessa felt if her clothes were dry, luckiky it was, Vanessa pull the blankets over her, she saw her smile gentley.

Good night sweetie. Vanessa said slowly,   She wanted to kiss her forehead but, decided it was not right, so she stroked her cheek.

They both walked out, put the lights off and went to bed.

The next morning.

Daphne adopted parents went with Daphne to the orphanage, untik they saw police everywhere.

What happened? Asked Daphne rushing out, as they followed.

All the kids was outside, with the police.

Daphne! Hailey yelled hugging her.

What happened? Daphne asked looking around to see Bloom

Bloom is gone! Hailey yelled as Daphne begin to cry.

What! When? Daphne yelled wanting answers.

Last night. We don't know? She said as all the kids nodded

All her stuff is gone, she must run away. Man Meral replied as Daphne parents begin to worry.

Daphne we will find her, maybe someone found her. Mam Meral said

Please if you find any news let us know. Her father said as her mother nodded

I will do Richard, Rianna try to keep her save until we found her sister. Mam Meral said as her parents nodded

I hope she is okay. Daphne cried as her adopted Mother hugged her.

With Mike and Vanessa

Mike, I'm going to check upon her. Vanessa told her husband

Vanessa went in and saw the little girl still fast asleep, Mike came in and decided to make breakfast.

Vanessa stayed and stroked her gentley.