Chapter one

Perfection.

Perfection is the best way to describe Xion Lewis, its crazy to say this but I have a huge crush on him for the last five years. Every time I see him it feels like I'm going to faint. The way he manages to be hot and handsome from Armani suits to normal shirts and jeans just kills me.

The way his muscles contract when he leans on the wall, my eyelids forgot how to blink. Even though you may not return my love for you, I will always love you.

Oh and the way you neaten up your straight hair, it won't ever be erased from my memory. Your smile always lit up my face, everywhere I go my eyes search for you. How can a person live without their heartbeat? You can't imagine how I manage to live without you. 

If I don't see you, my heart cries, it aches for you. I can't blame you for whatever you do to me unintentionally. I can't leave you to others but your happiness is also my happiness. Whenever I see you smile, a smile creeps up on my face.

I love you so much, I know that I won't ever get your love but I can't stop loving you. Trying to forget you hurts me so much. My heart is broken into pieces and the only one who can mend it is you. 

I'll save my last breath to say I love you, I'll love you till my last breath. Hearing others talk about you sometimes breaks my heart. I'm keeping this love a secret. You are the cure for my wounded heart.

Every time I see you a shiver runs down my spine. I feel shy whenever I see you. I just don't know what to do and what to say. Hearing others praise you always brings a smile to my face, like I'm proud.

Seeing you leave breaks my heart, it hurts so much to love someone and not being able to be near them. I've always imagined our life together but I know it will remain the same, imagination.

I've always known that it won't ever be true. I love you so much, why does all of these happen to me? You are always on my mind, trying to get you off my mind is so painful. No one knows how much pain I'm having in my heart.

You may see a smile on my lips but my heart is crying inside and it can't bear it. Please for once just say that you love me! How much I want to hear it but I know it will never happen. You won't ever love me.

I don't deserve you, you are too good for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: thank u Enu_Xen_Sh and Pihoo18 for giving me the strengthen to start writing. And thank u for giving me the confidence I need. Thank u❤️❤️