Chapter 7

Ashley's pov

"Eysh.. Were you crying? Why is your eyes so red?" she asked me and i can sense how worried she was. . She looked at me and hugged me. "um. Its just some shampoo..." i tried lying but she was looking at me like that says she doesn't believe me. So i opened my mouth to say the truth but she cut me off saying it was ok. I knew that she knew the lie I told her. I could never tell her a lie without her finding out.

I smiled at her as she pulled me inside the house. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she had ice cream while reading a story. She again talked about the story she had been wanting to buy. I smiled secretly wanting to see her reaction.

Axel's pov

"Eysh.. Were you crying? Why is your eyes so red?" i asked her worried that she might have cried because of me. I never wanted to keep it a secret from her. She is my soulmate. I looked at her with concern as i hugged her wishing i could comfort her even though i wasn't in the mood.

"um. Its just some shampoo...". I heard her reply in a trembling voice. I knew she was lying. I knew she had cried. And that too after reading my diary. I knew she will be like this if she knew i was suffering this whole time. She opened her mouth to say something but i didn't let her saying that its ok. I knew she was trying to tell me that she had cried. I will try to keep her not worried.

I pulled her inside the house as she was standing in the door way. She asked me what i was doing and i answered her telling about what i was doing. And i also told her i have got a little more money to buy the new novel that was in my favourite bookstore.

I wanted to hurry to my room as i didn't feel like staying there. Now that Ashley is here i can cry. I know i will have her shoulder to cry on. I have controlled my feelings for so long. Now that she know, i can finally cry. Cry my heart out. Until i am satisfied. Until my hear feel at ease.

Ashley and I ran to my room not wanting my mom to see us and make us sit downstairs. As soon as we reached my room we hurried to my bed and sat down. Ashley looked at me and smiled pulling me closer to her. I kept looking at her and I knew it was time for me to say something.

"Eysh""Xel " Both of us said at the exact same time." Xel.. I'm here now.. So tell me anything you have been wanting to share.. Don't worry.. I won't complain or get angry at you.. Just let everything out of your heart. I am here to take the burden with you.. " She said giving me a reassuring face.

I opened my mouth to start talking. But I wasn't sure where to start from. Should I start from apologising? Or should i tell her how much thankful i am to her?

After thinking for sometime i decided to as her for forgiveness. She was waiting patiently for me to start talking. "Eysh.. I am so sorry i didn't tell you all those before.. I was afraid and i didn't even knew how to.. If i had found a way i would have told you.. I am so sorry"

I said as tears started welling up in my eyes. Ashley told me I should never ask her for forgiveness as i am always forgiven.

Why am I so blessed to have a bestfriend like her? I don't deserve this much in my life.

I looked at her tears in my eyes and continued..

"Eysh..I don't even know how to thank you for being there for me always. Whenever I needed you. Whenever i was feeling gloomy. But all those times i was wanting Xion to comfort me. I wanted to hear his... his voice... telling me everything will be okk.. But.. You never make me sad... if it wasn't for you or him i would have died by now.. This world is so cruel. It only shows people dreams that can never come true... those  wishes that will always remain the same.. I never knew love would be so painful. I never thought i will love someone so much that it's tearing me apart. It's eating me alive, internally. But... it is so wonderful sometimes. Seeing him makes my heart feel so alive.. So happy.. But deep down i have always been so lost.. I knew this day will be coming sooner or later.. Because i know i am not the perfect girl for him..i am not the sophisticated girl he want. I am not popular. I am not fashionable. I am just me.. A girl who doesn't even do makeup.. A girl who doesn't care about fashions... a girl who is not noticable.. I am just a girl.. A normal girl.. Nothing is special about me.. So how will he notice me.. So i knew this day will come.. But... i... i.. Didn't.. Expect it to happ...en this soon... i hoped... hope... ed.. That i would... get...get... him one day.. But.. Its... a wish.. That will... never come true.. But how can i stop hoping... will u be able to stop loving someone or stop hoping that something would happen.. I hate to live... if u hadn't reached out to me... i... i.. May be in the cemetry with my... my.. Begone family members... my sister... my grandpa... if something that can be changed in my life.. I would change my love for him.. I.. I.. I have tried everything i knew to stop loving him.. To stop remembering him.. To stop fate.. But... i... guess... this is... is... my fate... to.. To... stay away from him... I don't want him to know that i. I.. I... love him... all these days.... Now that.. "

AN: here is the seventh chapter for you guys.. How u like it.. Give a vote if u like it.. Brighten your day with a comment... 😁😁