01

"I want him dead by the end of the mission. Okay?" Song Jaehwa slammed the picture down on the desk, her voice firm. The members nodded, and taking this as a dismissal, departed, one by one.

Y/N pushed her chair out, her face expressionless, her thoughts determined. When given a mission, she was the one member they had that was given preference, Jaehwa's right hand woman, much to everyone's disapproval and envy. Everything had grown black and white around her after the death of her sister. Everything grew distant and blurred. Y/N wanted revenge. She would go to the depths of hell and back to avenge her sister.

Before the trickle of people could move any further however, a loud bang halted them in their steps almost immediately. Y/N pressed the her headset, ready to call for back up when she was interrupted by a deep, strong voice. "NCT is back." A chill ran down her spine, like ice on a summer's day. They had even managed to hack into their communication networks. Seeing the other expressions of members looking as if they had been struck my lightning confirmed her thoughts. They had heard it too.

"Spread out! Now! Cover as much ground as possible, I do not want a single floor empty." Jaehwa ordered, fury burning in her dark eyes.

Nodding, Y/N assigned each section of members to a floor in less than a minute, which too felt like a year. Time was running fast, it was gold in situations like this, not a second could be lost. She pulled out her Sig p226 and clenched her jaw. This was war.

Running out the door, Y/N herself ran down the staircase to the ground floor, straight into the range of fire. Her movements were quick and sly, she moved like a shadow. She always attached this ability to actually feeling like a shadow, but she never cared for that, it was always more of a benefit.

Ducking behind the sofa, she remained calm in her position, despite the adrenaline coursing through her veins. She quickly shot from behind the sofa into the direction of the shots, and immediately she felt a bullet fly over her head, close enough to brush her hair.

"Well well, who do we have here? If it isn't RTK's very best, Y/N Y/L/N." A snide voice chided from behind her, causing her to spin around. The gun was now pointed straight to her head.

She could smell the blood and bullet residue from miles away. That gun had killed someone tonight, and its stability as it was placed on her head suggested it was not afraid to kill again. "Nakamoto Yuta." She breathed, a small smirk playing on her lips.

"What a pretty smile. I'd hate to see the owner bleed out to death." He laughed maliciously, venom dripping from his every word. She moved closer to him, until his gun was pressed against her forehead. She could sense his breathing getting heavier with every step. She slowly raised her knee, grazing his bulge with it.

"You always were stupid." She whispered. His brows furrowed, confusion lacing his features before they contorted in pain as he fell to the ground. She had kneed him. A sadistic laugh left her lips as she grabbed his gun and pocketed it, making sure to step on his arm as she walked away.

-

"We have eighteen men in your building already. You don't even have back up, just the ten people already here." Taeyong grinned woflishly, staring down Song Jaehwa. She was practically trembling in his presence, and he could see her eyes scanning for an escape route. "You'd be immensely foolish to even try. My men are guarding each entrance and exit."

"What do you want? I know you want something, or you would have already taken us down." Jaehwa narrowed her eyes menacingly at the man, who chuckled almost calmly.

"I want your best. I want the one person who even you know is better than you. I want Y/N Y/L/N."